• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin 3

Divisional - Baltimore Ravens (11-6) vs. New England Patriots (12-4)

3,808 posts in this topic

Divisional Playoff
Baltimore Ravens (11-6) at New England Patriots (12-4)
Saturday, January 10, 4:35 PM EST
Gillette Stadium - Foxborough, Massachusetts

TV: NBC/WBAL (Ch. 11)
TV Crew: Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analyst), Michele Tafoya (sideline)
Radio: 98 Rock | WBAL-1090 AM | Westwood One Sports | Sirius: 88, 93 | XM: 225, 88
Local Radio Crew: Gerry Sandusky (play-by-play), Stan White (analyst), Qadry Ismail (analyst)
National Radio Crew: Ian Eagle (play-by-play), Boomer Esiason (analyst), Tony Boselli (sideline)
Ravens Jersey Color: White
Referee Crew: Bill Vinovich

Download flip card

Watch Live Pre-Game at 3:50pm ET | Listen Live | Watch Live Post-Game

Stay tuned to BaltimoreRavens.com, the Ravens Smartphone App, or the Ravens iPad App before the game to watch live Pre-Game Sights & Sounds from the field.

Stay tuned to the Gameday page / Ravens Mobile / iPad App during and after the game to:

• Listen to the live WBAL radio game broadcast
  • Follow the game with live stats, videos, tweets, photos, info, & more
  • Watch live-streaming video of the John Harbaugh & player post-game press conferences

Please disable your user signature when you post in this Game Thread forum and please do not embed videos or gifs that may slow page load times.

Is that Michael Phelps in the pool, though? Quality touch there.

Yeah, not sure why he was at Brady s pad, but he was...

My superstition is kicking in; Don't Mess With the Pool Picture....

1/28/01 got my vote for Chairman of Pool Picture so only his pool picture is allowed on game day....

Gonna miss this one due to work just like I missed the Denver game. Let's hope the winning trend continues. GO RAVENS!!!!

Gonna miss this one due to work just like I missed the Denver game. Let's hope the winning trend continues. GO RAVENS!!!!

Yea gonna be at work too.. It's gonna be on a 80" tv about 20 feet from me but work will require my attention majority of time..

Haven't decided if it's better or worse that it will be playing behind me..

Sad part is that is actually Brady s house (well, one they just sold). Flacco's is a bungalow.

U meant the Ravens have terrorized Brady's house and made him uneasy in his pocket?

Sad part is that is actually Brady s house (well, one they just sold). Flacco's is a bungalow.

That is awesome.  Makes the pool picture even better

It's weird how seeing the pool pic is what gets me nervous for the games these days.

And the bad news is that I'll be watching the whole thing (unless I get TV-jacked by a flatmate who wants to watch Love Actually, which in fairness has happened in the past...), so our 6-0 record when I miss a chunk/all of the game is unlikely to be in play.

It's weird how seeing the pool pic is what gets me nervous for the games these days.

And the bad news is that I'll be watching the whole thing (unless I get TV-jacked by a flatmate who wants to watch Love Actually, which in fairness has happened in the past...), so our 6-0 record when I miss a chunk/all of the game is unlikely to be in play.

dont watch the 3rd quarter, please, do it for us. that way you get to see the end but youre record will be in play.

Steve Smith Sr hiding in the trees lol like what?

I love Will Hill looking like he is dancing. 

This is my favorite one by far.

error 404   Now that is a pool pic  The Ravens flock adds the dimension of total  domination.  Like It

I'm rooting for your roommate then...

This is like my Superbowl. If we take out Pitt and NE on the road in the playoffs after this season, that's incredible. It's like this is my big jackpot win, and the rest of the season is just an attempt to pad the winnings with a couple more hands.

Would you please consider a quick coffee shop trip during 1st quarter?

From:  http://profootballguru.com/articles/nfl-referee-breakdowns-2014-afc-nfc-divisional-playoffs

A different take on this weekend’s NFL Divisional Playoff Games.

Baltimore at New England: Bill Vinovich

Vinovich will referee the early Saturday divisional game. On the season, Vinovich’s .600 home team winning percentage tied for fifth-best among 2014’s referees. Similarly, his .667 percentage of home teams having fewer penalties was tied for fourth-highest in the NFL.

The Ravens are 3-3 with Vinovich and have had fewer penalties than the opposition 4/6 times. On challenges, Baltimore is 0/5 while opponents are 1/3. Replay Assistant is 0/5 with three of those decisions benefiting the Ravens.

The Patriots are 3-1 under Vinovich and have had fewer penalties 2/4 times. Bill Belichick has never had to throw the challenge flag from his socks with Vinovich. Opponents have tried twice and are 0/2. Replay Assistant is 1/1.

Vinovich is a CPA and actually refereed an NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament game between Virginia Tech and Illinois in 2007. For the NFL, he has refereed four playoff games. Home teams are 1-2 and have had fewer penalties on 1/3 occasions.