3 replies to this topic

#1 theblackdog

theblackdog

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:54 PM

For the Ravens vs Steelers game next Thursday I'm going to be in Ann Arbor, MI for my brother's wedding.  Anyone know of any Ravens friendly bars there, or should I just be prepared to put up with a ton of yellow and black?

Posted Image
Thanks to Kia Kaha for the sig!

#2 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:43 PM

It will be on Nationally Televised on CBS,  if you can find a TV even in your hotel room it will be on, last Thanksgiving I just watched that game there.  The rest of the family in Tennessee wanted to watch Ole Miss that evening.

Edited by Nightman, 07 September 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#3 theblackdog

theblackdog

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

It will be on Nationally Televised on CBS,  if you can find a TV even in your hotel room it will be on, last Thanksgiving I just watched that game there.  The rest of the family in Tennessee wanted to watch Ole Miss that evening.

Interesting, the Ravens schedule had only showed NFL Network, but if it's on CBS then great!

Posted Image
Thanks to Kia Kaha for the sig!

#4 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

Interesting, the Ravens schedule had only showed NFL Network, but if it's on CBS then great!

The first half of the season, Thursday Night football will be carried on CBS. Which is alright by me, because my condo cable package doesn't carry NFLN. Although if it was on that network with the Ravens, they have to simulcast it on a local channel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users