Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ravenskid52752

PFT Darin Gantt at it again!

64 posts in this topic

lol how could a website associated with a major network like NBC be this unprofessional? 

Edited by Cville-Raven

My favorite comment was "The NFL is so Law and Order now". Should not be trying to police things like this. Totally uncalled for

Was just about to post this... Couldn't believe it.  I don't think i'll be visiting PFT anymore.  

yeah me neither this was just totally unprofessional.

Ravens fans need thick skins.

Absolutely M3! 

Cause the thing that gets me is the constant mention of the Browns.  That was yeeeeeeears ago!  We are the Baltimore Ravens!  No one keeps bringing up the fact that the Oilers left Houston for Tennesse and became the Titans.  Or, that the Rams left L.A. for St. Louis etc.  They only keep that mess going with the Ravens.  SMH!! 

#Mili

Joe Wedra ‏@JoeWedra 3m

Very disappointed in @daringantt today. A good writer that made himself look very poor due to a very rude and disappointing remark. Sad.

[i know that was a quote, we don't allow that kind of language on this site]

Really Darin!

Edited by Moderator 3
Profanity removed

My favorite is the Steeler fan bringing up some nonsense about playoff matchup records and overall head to head records like it is somehow relevant. Gotta love how they continue to live in the past. 

As for the comments... some people are just going to hate for the sake of hating. Boomer Esiason is the same way. 

Darin Gantt's 'journalism' is more of a crime against humanity than obstruction of justice.

Seriously, though, it's PFT. They're miserable! Their commenters are miserable and their editorial re-blogs are awful. I don't read it, haven't for a number of years.

guess who's about to lose their job

Oh contraire, it's institutionalized at PFT. They love it.

Absolutely M3! 

Cause the thing that gets me is the constant mention of the Browns.  That was yeeeeeeears ago!  We are the Baltimore Ravens!  No one keeps bringing up the fact that the Oilers left Houston for Tennesse and became the Titans.  Or, that the Rams left L.A. for St. Louis etc.  They only keep that mess going with the Ravens.  SMH!! 

#Mili

or better yet the colts leaving here in the middle of the night

I hate to say it but I think that statue is going to be a regular target for vandalism.

:(

Oh contraire, it's institutionalized at PFT. They love it.

i know they have bias and all, but usually it isn't this blatant, Gantt seriously acted like a child to the point that other people from PFT are going to distance themselves

I hate to say it but I think that statue is going to be a regular target for vandalism.

Bring 'em on. They'll get the Modell graveyard treatment. Trespassing (if after hours), destruction of property, lay down the book.

i know they have bias and all, but usually it isn't this blatant, Gantt seriously acted like a child to the point that other people from PFT are going to distance themselves

He did and I can hope but I just don't see it happening.

Whatever just ignore it. That's all we can do. Complaining about it will only add fuel to the fire.

Bring 'em on. They'll get the Modell graveyard treatment. Trespassing (if after hours), destruction of property, lay down the book.

Absolutely B!

#Mili

Darin Gantt's 'journalism' is more of a crime against humanity than obstruction of justice.

Seriously, though, it's PFT. They're miserable! Their commenters are miserable and their editorial re-blogs are awful. I don't read it, haven't for a number of years.

Same but these comments are making me tempted to click on the link.

I've seen worse. But what do you expect from such a horrible website?

The secret is to stop clicking and sharing links to that trash. If you really don't care what they think, you'll do that. That's really the first time I've been on that website in at least over a year.

Same old nonsense and I'm ashamed I gave it an extra page view.....Screw em all. Especially that clown.

When I saw it, I copied it to my clipboard, so that if anybody wanted to know, I could let them know what it said without them having to click on it and give NBC their thread count.... Totally peeved me off.

If they are smart they'll have a security camera trained on the statue to record any shenanigans. 

This doesn't bother me either way. He obviously doesn't like the team. He seems pretty bitter. It's just par for the course.

Ravens fans need thick skins.

I'm actually born and raised in Baltimore, I thought that's how all of us were made? :)

Its too much.  

Believe it or not, the guys actually gets paid as a professional to write this stuff.   What a joke..