I was going to wait a couple of days to start this, but with the game being tomorrow night, it's possible you could see some moves made on Sunday or Monday.
Predict your 15 roster moves that must be made by 4pm on Tuesday. The prize? Nothing more than good old fashioned bragging rights.
1. Brent Urban (IR) - He can go without being exposed to waivers at this point.
2. Kapron Lewis-Moore (IR) - Same as Urban.
3. Will Rackley (IR) - He's still dealing with concussion issues, so he'll go to IR and stay or get an injury settlement.
4. Brett Van Sloten - Getting very few reps and doesn't have a shot.
5. Austin Spitler - Brought in for ST ability, but is getting outplayed there.
6. Omar Brown - A distant last in the S race, coming off of a terrible game on Saturday.
7. Fitzgerald Toussaint - Another guy getting very few reps.
8. Mike Willie - No more than a camp body.
9. Levi Brown - No more than a camp body.
10. Marrio Norman - No more than a camp body.
11. LaQuan Williams - He's getting few reps, even at ST, so we cut bait and give him a shot to find another team.
12. Sammy Seamster - There's always a "surprise" UDFA cut and I'll go with Seamster this year.
13. Jace Davis - No more than a camp body.
14. Richie Leone - The wolfpack stays together, so there's no room for Leone.
15. Nick DiMarco - No more than a camp body.
Keep in mind that some guys may go on IR originally, only to be released a couple of days later with an injury settlement.