1/28/01

Dump Thread v7.0 - "Something Cool Here"

2,455 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SepticeyePoe said:

I'm surprised that I have so many posts. When I first joined, I thought it would take forever to get 100 and now I have 300. 

How cute.

3 minutes ago, SepticeyePoe said:

And then I see guys like you with 22,000 posts and I cry.

zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.jpg 

I take solace in the fact that more than half of those are useless gifs and memes, back when the dump thread was at the top of the game. 

1 minute ago, rmw10 said:

I take solace in the fact that more than half of those are useless gifs and memes, back when the dump thread was at the top of the game. 

I wish I had been around then, it sounds like it was a lot of fun.

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN 

6_4802024.jpg

On 4/16/2017 at 5:43 PM, SepticeyePoe said:

Harbaugh: "Oh, my, god, Ozzie, look at Jake Butt"

On 4/16/2017 at 5:55 PM, usmccharles said:

"he looks like, one of them cheerleaders, boyfriends"

But, ya know, who understands those cheerleaders? They only talk to him, because he looks like instant coffee, 'kay? I mean, Jake Butt, is just so good. I can't believe he's so good, I mean- woah!

On 4/15/2017 at 8:22 PM, SepticeyePoe said:

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN likes Jake Butt and his mocks don't lie.

On 4/16/2017 at 5:31 PM, usmccharles said:

The other members cant deny

On 4/16/2017 at 11:38 PM, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

When he scores touchdowns with his really wide frame he will spike it in your face you'll get STOKED, when he pulls out front into the seams he won't get stuffed. Deep in D he's running, with Flacco and co. gunning.

On 4/17/2017 at 10:41 AM, usmccharles said:

Oh draft pick, I wanna get wit'cha, the draft skeptics tried to warn me, but that combine you had makes me so....

On 4/17/2017 at 11:05 AM, SepticeyePoe said:

... happy. Ooh, Catch-the-pigskin

You say you wanna come to the Castle? Well, prove to me, prove to me, that you ain't that average TE

I've seen him catchin', To hell with mock draftin', I'm tired of experts sayin' Butt ain't good, take Winchester and ask him that, he gotta pack fast twitch muscle. So Ozzie! (Yeah!) Decosta! (Yeah!) Have you made your pick yet? (No!) We tell 'em to choose him! Choose a healthy Butt! Ozzie got this!

(I was going to do the whole song, butt I got bored.)

22 hours ago, SepticeyePoe said:

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN 

6_4802024.jpg

But, ya know, who understands those cheerleaders? They only talk to him, because he looks like instant coffee, 'kay? I mean, Jake Butt, is just so good. I can't believe he's so good, I mean- woah!

I've seen him catchin', To hell with mock draftin', I'm tired of experts sayin' Butt ain't good, take Winchester and ask him that, he gotta pack fast twitch muscle. So Ozzie! (Yeah!) Decosta! (Yeah!) Have you made your pick yet? (No!) We tell 'em to choose him! Choose a healthy Butt! Ozzie got this!

(I was going to do the whole song, butt I got bored.)

Y'all got too much time on your hands.