1/28/01

Dump Thread v7.0 - "Something Cool Here"

2,282 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

My guess is that the forums exceeded his facepalm tolerance

Hahahah. probably.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 52520Andrew said:

My guess is that the forums exceeded his facepalm tolerance

aze07s.gif

That's been the case for literally years.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SepticeyePoe said:

 

6zsiug.gif

Whatever you say.

See I'm committed to getting this past 100 before this place shuts down.  What about the rest of you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, T3hRaven said:

 

Whatever you say.

See I'm committed to getting this past 100 before this place shuts down.  What about the rest of you?

tumblr_inline_nclb9rRuHl1sm1eq0.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, T3hRaven said:

6zsiug.gif

Whatever you say.

See I'm committed to getting this past 100 before this place shuts down.  What about the rest of you?

10 hours ago, T3hRaven said:

iw2m85.gif

Life goes on.

It's good to see you, anyhow. Lets get it to 100

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Raven said:

It's good to see you, anyhow. Lets get it to 100

Not really anyone's fault if it doesn't make it.  Under the old format there were less posts per page than now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 5:09 PM, Moderator 3 said:

Not really anyone's fault if it doesn't make it.  Under the old format there were less posts per page than now.

It wouldn't hurt to try.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

 

sv1lkx.jpg

My good man, I'll have you know that I am a learn-ed gentleman.  I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2017 at 10:03 PM, T3hRaven said:

sv1lkx.jpg

My good man, I'll have you know that I am a learn-ed gentleman.  I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

All the more easier to burn a house down. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never new 23rd March is a National Puppy Day in US. 

It's also a birthday of this guy

marlo1.jpg

Grew up a little in 6 years

 

Edited by allblackraven
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now