1/28/01

Dump Thread v7.0 - "Something Cool Here"

2,457 posts in this topic

Actually they're no longer into Prius'. It's mainly teslas now

Trends change too frequently for those rich tossers. I can't keep up.

Edited by T3hRaven

I feel like I have a sign above my head that only kittens in serious danger can read that says "SHOW UP RIGHT NOW." Another kitten safe...

I feel like I have a sign above my head that only kittens in serious danger can read that says "SHOW UP RIGHT MEOW." Another kitten safe...

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.

No seriously, look at this kitten. Driving along minding my own business when the car in front of me almost ran her over. She's at a friend's house since I'm so severely allergic to kittens.

10568953_10203730686138879_8038858113220

Still patiently awaiting this response.

Your patience has finally paid off because it is time.

I was at Lake Ana down in Virginia tubing with some friends when I start to slip into the water. I was trying to pull myself back up but when your legs are in the water and you are going at some speed, that water drags you down but I was trying to fight it and was holding my own even then. As I was struggling to get back up however, my bathing suit had nothing to keep itself up. It got into the water as I was  struggling to stay up and the water started dragging that down and then next thing I know it comes clean off. So now I am tubing down Lake Ana with nothing on and I just fall into the water at that point lol. The boat turns around and I explain the situation and we all have a good laugh. Thank goodness my bathing suit floated although we had to taxi to it so that only prolonged the embarrassment.

Your patience has finally paid off because it is time.

I was at Lake Ana down in Virginia tubing with some friends when I start to slip into the water. I was trying to pull myself back up but when your legs are in the water and you are going at some speed, that water drags you down but I was trying to fight it and was holding my own even then. As I was struggling to get back up however, my bathing suit had nothing to keep itself up. It got into the water as I was  struggling to stay up and the water started dragging that down and then next thing I know it comes clean off. So now I am tubing down Lake Ana with nothing on and I just fall into the water at that point lol. The boat turns around and I explain the situation and we all have a good laugh. Thank goodness my bathing suit floated although we had to taxi to it so that only prolonged the embarrassment.

This would look great in my signature...

Have fun with that

I'm very close to dying.. I'm not joking or looking for attention. I'm literally on the brink if I don't sleep. Combine the stress of potential near and imminent death with the most important year of high school and crap goes down. 

Edited by SecretAgentMan

I'm very close to dying.. I'm not joking or looking for attention. I'm literally on the brink if I don't sleep. Combine the stress of potential near and imminent death with the most important year of high school and crap goes down. 

Try and relax. It's a big year but there's no need to put unnecessary stress on yourself. 

Try and relax. It's a big year but there's no need to put unnecessary stress on yourself. 

It was last year I had the stress. I worked myself past exhaustion and literally slept for 2 hours a night. And what do I get? A GPA that tanks, and my vitals go out of whack and my summer is ruined!..

I'm stressed as hell, but I put myself in a good position. Time to go out and destroy.

Just get through it. High school generally means little to nothing in real life.

Social life wise. Yeah. But I could screw my chances of getting into a good school.

I'm stressed as hell, but I put myself in a good position. Time to go out and destroy.

Chums up, let's do this. Leeeeroyyyyyyyyyyyy........

Social life wise. Yeah. But I could screw my chances of getting into a good school.

I meant in real life as a whole, but I'm a different breed.

It's high school.. Don't stress it

Didn't have a care in the world during high school

Relax. That stress won't help you in any way against the things you're stressing over!

You have a point.. I just need to find better ways to cope with it, and beating the senseless crap out of a punching bag isn't cutting it anymore.

I still have another day before college starts back up for me :P

No clue why they had to start it on a Wednesday this go around for some reason...

I still have another day before college starts back up for me :P

No clue why they had to start it on a Wednesday this go around for some reason...

Towson always starts on a Wednesday.  They always make all of the freshman go through an ungodly long orientation on the Monday and Tuesday at the start of fall semester.  I don't start until Thursday either way so I'm content with that.

Towson always starts on a Wednesday.  They always make all of the freshman go through an ungodly long orientation on the Monday and Tuesday at the start of fall semester.  I don't start until Thursday either way so I'm content with that.

CCBC and the county public schools are all Wednesday this time as well, I don't remember that being the case the past couple years. I get Thursday off at least although Mondays and Wednesdays are heavy

For once, I am glad I am an older member of this place. School was the worst and my 1.9 GPA and then no-show for college was quite sad.