• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
1/28/01

Dump Thread v7.0 - "Something Cool Here"

2,322 posts in this topic

I copied the URL of a wrong meme. I hope I deleted it in time before anyone saw it.

Oh the embarrassment.

*dips feet in*.

Meh. It's ok. Not the hype we had last year. But still fun

You're harshing my buzz man.

*dips feet in*.

Meh. It's ok. Not the hype we had last year. But still fun

I'm just glad I started v6.0 and 7.0. Beat ya to it. Ha!!!

And I think Nurps did the previous 2.

Also, am I the only one who thinks we should have kept v6.0 until we won another Superb Owl? Kinda like a breakup beard.

Also, am I the only one who thinks we should have kept v6.0 until we won another Superb Owl? Kinda like a breakup beard.

They're not supposed to get too long.  It makes some of the members feel...inadequate.

What makes an owl superb? The way he dresses? Presents himself to the ladies? Im just unsure here and I would like clarification before I answer.

What makes an owl superb? The way he dresses? Presents himself to the ladies? Im just unsure here and I would like clarification before I answer.

The sheen of his feathers, actually.

A terrible golf game.

Hot Fuzz time

2n15kee.jpg

That might be in my top 10 movies of all time, definitely top 25.

A terrible golf game.

Hot Fuzz time

Playing tomorrow at 7:20 for the first time in a year.. Should be interesting. USED to play twice a week for 3 or 4 years and USED to be a 9 handicap. Ha, we shall see.

The size of his, um, Lombardi cabinet. :D

Playing tomorrow at 7:20 for the first time in a year.. Should be interesting. USED to play twice a week for 3 or 4 years and USED to be a 9 handicap. Ha, we shall see.

If you can hit the ball I'll be proud of you :P.

My Dad lost in a tournament after upsetting a scratches golfer(#1 seed in his tourney).

I'm not good enough to be handicap get cause I spend most of my time practicing if anything. I was terrible whenever I did. I hit back to back birdies a few weeks ago only to get a bogey on the next hole..

I've got time though. I can drive it 275 and am a pretty decent putter. My weakness is chipping.. I can't Chip for crap and am inconsistent with irons

If you can hit the ball I'll be proud of you :P.

My Dad lost in a tournament after upsetting a scratches golfer(#1 seed in his tourney).

I'm not good enough to be handicap get cause I spend most of my time practicing if anything. I was terrible whenever I did. I hit back to back birdies a few weeks ago only to get a bogey on the next hole..

I've got time though. I can drive it 275 and am a pretty decent putter. My weakness is chipping.. I can't Chip for crap and am inconsistent with irons

Bogey golf and the occasional birdie is 80's scoring. At 16, ain't nothing wrong with that. Shoot, average golfer at ANY age is 100+.

^^^^

That's me. I still love playing though. Always a good time with the buddy's.

Yeah. I had a great birdie put a few weeks ago from 30 feet out uphill. Best I've ever made, and was screaming at the top of my lungs when I made it

I would as well! Nice.

I got an eagle once through blind luck but it was still awesome. Par 4.