71 replies to this topic

#1 Cillmatic

Cillmatic

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:47 PM

I've seen many fellow fans calling for Ozzie to make a trade for the corner position so I figured I'd just make a place to hold some trade ideas. Remember, BOUNDS OF REASON PEOPLE. We don't wanna here about your plan to trade Tyrod Taylor for Richard Sherman.

#2 BmoreBird22

BmoreBird22

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Trumaine McBride

Edited by BmoreBird22, 19 August 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#3 airconteka1

airconteka1

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

Tyrod Taylor for Richard Sherman please

#4 juanman7

juanman7

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

Jah Reid for the Legion of Boom. Seems fair, the seahawks need some offensive line help.

#5 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

If dreams came true....
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#6 jazz1988

jazz1988

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Trumaine McBride

Wish he was taller

#7 Cillmatic

Cillmatic

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Trumaine McBride

The Giants would never give him up, the only good thing about them last year was the secondary, they already have a terrible offense they don't want a bad defense too.

#8 Purple Punishment

Purple Punishment

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,509 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Terrence Cody for Revis
"Im Pissed Off For Greatness" -Ray Lewis

PSN: RobtasticVoyage

#9 BmoreBird22

BmoreBird22

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

The Giants would never give him up, the only good thing about them last year was the secondary, they already have a terrible offense they don't want a bad defense too.

He's their number 4

#10 airconteka1

airconteka1

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:40 PM

Terrence Cody for Revis

Pees for Pagano

This is fun!

#11 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:45 PM

In terms of corners we don't need anything major.  Even a number 4 guy with potential would be fine.  We have a good group but if any one of them gets injured we are screwed.  

Unfortunately I don't know too much about other teams' 4th string players.

2yno6dx.png

#12 Purple Punishment

Purple Punishment

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,509 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

AQ Shipley for Adrian Peterson lol okay I'm done
"Im Pissed Off For Greatness" -Ray Lewis

PSN: RobtasticVoyage

#13 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

AQ Shiply for Batman. No one will mess with our line with Batman on it!
We won't find a good corner unless we give up a high pick. Id rather bring in Danny Gorrer
Banned

#14 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,441 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:35 PM

Tyrod for Sherman and Mount Cody for Earl Thomas please...

Baltimore Ravens - classiest organization in all of organized sport!

#15 Cillmatic

Cillmatic

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:52 PM

Personally I think our defense would be Amazing if we Traded Elvis Dumervil and a pick for Byron Maxwell of the Seattle Seahawks. He's tall, he's fast and plays hard, not to mention his surprising ability to stop the run. With Elvis looking average this preseason and last half of last season he's not what we expected him to be. Seattle needs a pass rusher and we need a cornerback. If we get maxwell we'll have a great secondary as well as depth for when either Jimmy or Webb go down, In Webb's case it's almost expected he'll go down at some point(not to mention the for that Webb might not be on the team for much longer). My plan is to have Jimmy as our #1 and Webb and Byron take turns at #2 and Webb's always in the slot when 3 receivers are on the field. In Elvis' place we'll have McPhee and Upshaw and that should hold up until draft when we'll have to draft a pass rushers relatively early(let's face it Suggs isn't getting any younger).

Edited by Cillmatic, 19 August 2014 - 11:54 PM.

#16 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:38 AM

Personally I think our defense would be Amazing if we Traded Elvis Dumervil and a pick for Byron Maxwell of the Seattle Seahawks. He's tall, he's fast and plays hard, not to mention his surprising ability to stop the run. With Elvis looking average this preseason and last half of last season he's not what we expected him to be. Seattle needs a pass rusher and we need a cornerback. If we get maxwell we'll have a great secondary as well as depth for when either Jimmy or Webb go down, In Webb's case it's almost expected he'll go down at some point(not to mention the for that Webb might not be on the team for much longer). My plan is to have Jimmy as our #1 and Webb and Byron take turns at #2 and Webb's always in the slot when 3 receivers are on the field. In Elvis' place we'll have McPhee and Upshaw and that should hold up until draft when we'll have to draft a pass rushers relatively early(let's face it Suggs isn't getting any younger).

We also need a pass rusher. And I'm not sure Maxwell is nothing more than a product of the awesome Seattle system
Banned

#17 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,047 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

There's really nobody I want to trade for if I'm being honest. Now I can think of some guys I would trade that are on the team. But there's nobody out there as a realistic option I think would be a good fit. Emphasis on realistic. I don't see any veterans about to lose their job atm though that could very well change with a surprise cut which has happened.

#18 TDubbs

TDubbs

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

I really like Tommie Cambell from the Titans ... 6'3/200 pound very athletic CB. According to the Titans depth chart, he's sitting at 3rd/4th CB. I think he could really fit our system well and develop in this defense. 

#19 jazz1988

jazz1988

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:59 AM

I really like Tommie Cambell from the Titans ... 6'3/200 pound very athletic CB. According to the Titans depth chart, he's sitting at 3rd/4th CB. I think he could really fit our system well and develop in this defense. 

The last time I say anything about him it was from rotoworld.com  which said "ESPN Titans reporter Paul Kuharsky said CB Tommie Campbell is playing so poorly he "doesn't look like an NFL player" right now." Hopefully  that has changed since then

#20 TDubbs

TDubbs

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

The last time I say anything about him it was from rotoworld.com  which said "ESPN Titans reporter Paul Kuharsky said CB Tommie Campbell is playing so poorly he "doesn't look like an NFL player" right now." Hopefully  that has changed since then

Hmm he'd probably know more about it than I do. I was just watching late night rerun preseason of the Titans and he kept flashing talent I thought. Just big and physical and fast ... Needs some fine tuning though for sure. 

Edited by TDubbs, 20 August 2014 - 07:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users