Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ausman

Justin Tucker not a top 3 Kicker in the NFL?

22 posts in this topic

How do you feel about Justin Tucker not being ranked as a top 3 PK in the NFL ?

Do you think it's even more insulting to have Steven Gostkowski ranked above him? I have never seen him make that many game winning kick. Or unless someone can enlighten me about why Gostkowski is ranked higher than Tucker?

I believe you are looking at fantasy football rankings and there is a MAJOR difference between fantasy football and real football.

gostkowski being above tucker in the eyes of the NFL is for obvious reasons.. he kicks for points when tom terrific cant quite finish the job. 

as for tucker not being a top 3 kicker... HA. he is top 2, maybe the absolute best. tucker is simply amazing, and he laughs in the face of the toughest circumstances, and i dont think there has ever been a kicker who can bring as much life to the team as tucker, he makes up about 1/4 of our teams personality. hes just the man.

I still dont understand why true RAVENS fan ever bother reading outside media.

I believe you are looking at fantasy football rankings and there is a MAJOR difference between fantasy football and real football.

Yeah like the difference between geeks and people.

He's top 1. Bottom line, Any list that doesn't have him number 1 is flat out wrong.

That's why we gootta get rid of fantasy football!

Yeah like the difference between geeks and people.

:lol3:

PS why is it taking soo long to sign him to an extension?? :229031_rant:

Cause he's signed this year and a RFA next year. He'll be extended. But I know you like them to be extended on the drive home from inking the contract they just signed.

Cause he's signed this year and a RFA next year. He'll be extended. But I know you like them to be extended on the drive home from inking the contract they just signed.

Kubiak for a decade!

Is there another kicker in the NFL who would make a 61 yarder with the game/playoffs on the line that you'd trust over Tucker?

If you answered no, YOU ARE CORRECT

This. All day erry day.

Btw I don't care if tucker is not a too 3 kick er as long as he gets to kick a game winning fg in the sb this year

Lol throw the word "true" around...

Is there another kicker in the NFL who would make a 61 yarder with the game/playoffs on the line that you'd trust over Tucker?

If you answered no, YOU ARE CORRECT

That would be a big "NO" from me brother.

I like him not being top 3, means I can draft him in fantasy more easily. He's obviously number 1 though. Not everyday a kickers the best dude on your offense

He's top 1. Bottom line, Any list that doesn't have him number 1 is flat out wrong.

You can make an argument for Praeter, but I think Tucker is better.

The question should not be. Why would ravens fans read outside media. Why would they be so myopic they can't read a differing viewpoint without freaking out?

The question should not be. Why would ravens fans read outside media. Why would they be so myopic they can't read a differing viewpoint without freaking out?

Touchaé

There's this magical thing called a "reputation." Gostkowski has it. Tucker doesn't have an NFL-wide reputation yet. It's simple.

Edited by The Raven