Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AwakenTheDemon

ATD Fantasy Football

53 posts in this topic

Hey everybody.

All of us who played in my Fantasy League last year, I've gone ahead and renewed the league. You should be receiving invites in your email (hopefully you haven't changed your addresses :P)

I have the draft tentatively set for Aug. 30 at 9:00PM, but I will change it to accommodate as many of us as possible.

I'm going to pass this year ATD.  I enjoyed the last 2 years, but I really cut down on my teams this year (1 forum and 1 friends) and I'm already in Gabe's league.  BmoreBird22 can have my spot if he would like. 

Have any open spots at all?

I'm going to pass this year ATD.  I enjoyed the last 2 years, but I really cut down on my teams this year (1 forum and 1 friends) and I'm already in Gabe's league.  BmoreBird22 can have my spot if he would like. 

What was your team name so I can erase your invite to get Bmore?

I have the draft set for tomorrow night at 9:00PM EST. Does that work for most of us, or should I move it to later time/date?

I have the draft set for tomorrow night at 9:00PM EST. Does that work for most of us, or should I move it to later time/date?

Works for me

Works for me, but there are only 10 people signed up so far.  

Works for me, but there are only 10 people signed up so far.  

Yup, it is what it is though. The draft will still happen, it can roll with an even amount, just not an odd amount.

We're still missing two guys...

Looks like we are going to a 10 team league.  

If it is a 10 team league, I would suggest fixing the divisions.  Maybe make two divisions.  Right now, there are two divisions with only 2 teams.  

Looks like we are going to a 10 team league.

If it is a 10 team league, I would suggest fixing the divisions. Maybe make two divisions. Right now, there are two divisions with only 2 teams.

Yup. Already did that, I wanted a 12 man but I suppose 10 will do this year. We can expand next year I guess lol

Yahoo fantasy app changed yet again.. Can't find out how to draft on there.. Gonna really suck drafting on full site with a phone

And full site won't let me draft from a phone so im screwed

Just use the app, it worked just fine for me last week.

And full site won't let me draft from a phone so im screwed

Believe you have the 1st pick too.  

Just use the app, it worked just fine for me last week.

Can't find the league in the app.. It's not in the "my drafts" part and I can't find anywhere to search for it

Oh gosh, I completely forgot about this league. I guess my team could have looked a lot worse. Auto-pick didn't completely screw me over.

Oh gosh, I completely forgot about this league. I guess my team could have looked a lot worse. Auto-pick didn't completely screw me over.

I couldn't figure out why your team only had 15 guys on it for a sec.  But you already started dropping players.

For a ppr league, your starters are very good.  

Edited by PuRock

I couldn't figure out why your team only had 15 guys on it for a sec. But you already started dropping players.

For a ppr league, your starters are very good.

Yeah, I had to rid myself of the garbage IDPs and the extra defense, which was a tough call to be honest. Still have to pick my kicker before I start building some depth on the team.

Yeah, I had to rid myself of the garbage IDPs and the extra defense, which was a tough call to be honest. Still have to pick my kicker before I start building some depth on the team.

Well the good news is its a 10 team league now.  Their are quite a lot of upside guys in FA.