Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oh This Ravens Fan

What game(s) do you have circled on your calender for this season?

13 posts in this topic

More specifically, what is the most important game this season for the Ravens to win (assuming we are to make a playoff run at that point)? We have a very winnable schedule i think but there are some tough games in there. Some underdog teams you have to watch out for too.

Obviously every game is important, some more so then others, but i think the one most crucial game this season is the Nov. 24 game at the Saints, in the 12th week. It helps that the Saints are a big-name team and not to mention pretty good at that. But the game comes right after a bye week and starts the final stretch of the season. Depending on how the first 11 weeks go, this stretch will likely make or break our season. A win against the Saints in their dome? Thats huge. And so will be the ever so important momentum we could get from it, which could carry us into the playoffs.

Enough of my opinions though, what's yours?

The first 3.

BINGO!  If we can win those first 3 games we'd truly be a head of the pack.  

Other than those 3, I'm eyeing two other games: 1) vs. Colts and 2) vs. Chargers.

I have a feeling come gameday week, everyone will be writing us off and declaring Luck as the victor. As for the Chargers, they're a really strong team (defense aside).  They're the kind of team that is strong enough to knock us out of the playoffs if we met them.  

BINGO!  If we can win those first 3 games we'd truly be a head of the pack.  

Other than those 3, I'm eyeing two other games: 1) vs. Colts and 2) vs. Chargers.

I have a feeling come gameday week, everyone will be writing us off and declaring Luck as the victor. As for the Chargers, they're a really strong team (defense aside).  They're the kind of team that is strong enough to knock us out of the playoffs if we met them.  

I hope not becuz you're basically saying we're going to have a losing record. :eyes:

I hope not becuz you're basically saying we're going to have a losing record. :eyes:

On the contrary.  What I'm suggesting is that pre-gameday we'll be hearing this, but come gameday we'll be ready to win!  

For the team, no question the first three.

Winning those would be huge.

Personally the Chargers game. My buddy is flying in from S.D. to go to the game with me.

The saints game will be good monday night football. After that I would have to say the panther game gonna be cool to watch Steve Smith play his old team hopefully he has a big day.

Monday night in New Orleans cause I'm gonna be there...

First regular season game in years

Going to the Falcons & Ravens game, October 19th. Fully expecting to see an offense that's settled down and comfortable vs a horrendous defense.

Which THANKFULLY is the only scheduled FOX game this year. Which hopefully means I luck out and shouldn't have to listen to Joe Buck.

Flacco outplaying Ryan, Trufant vs Smith and Jimmy vs Julio should all be fun to watch. Can't wait!