Ravens at Saints      Pro Bowl Ballot      Game Rewind   

Photo

Next Game, Who Should Run With the Ones?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL

OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

I want to see Taliaferro 34 and Jacobs 39 run with the Ones.

I have resigned to the fact that Brown 23 is not ready, but Jacobs deserves a look there.

Also with Rice absent first 2 games, Lorenzo is a bigger change of pace back than Forsett and could give us tough yards in short situations at the least.

Any others you would like to see with the Ones?
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

#2 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Receivers.  All of them besides Torrey and Steve Smith.  It's hard to see what they got with our number 2 offensive line and Tyrod being so inconsistent.  

2yno6dx.png

#3 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

Me. I should run with the ones.....

Arthur Brown in all seriousness
Banned

#4 redlobster

redlobster

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:10 PM

Arthur brown

#5 RavenFan28105

RavenFan28105

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

I would like to see Aiken, Butler, or Campanaro play with the ones since we know what Torrey Smith, Steve Smith, and Jacoby Jones have out there.

#6 RavenFan28105

RavenFan28105

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

Then again we will be going against the Cowboys defense which is projected to be the worst in the NFL

#7 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,813 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

Will hill, Camp and aiken. Or as someone else said, the other wrs who they're considering.

Did Asa run with them?

Edited by redrum52, 09 August 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#8 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,546 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

Asa
Hill
Taliaferro
Butler
Aiken
Camp
Brown
Posted Image

#9 RavensNation14

RavensNation14

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

I would like to see all of our roster lock receivers sit except Marlon to see who can seperate and play against the 1's. An interesting lineup would be Aiken and Butler on the outside with Marlon/Campanaro working the slot. 

I'd also like to see Deji Olatoye and Sammy Seamster get their shots with the ones. Chykie is still looking inconsistent and Asa looks to be the #3 corner for the season start. I think one of the guys I listed above makes the roster as a reserve corner/ST. 

#10 Alexir

Alexir

Dark Wings, Dark Words

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,920 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

I want to get some Will Hill looks at either at safety or nickleback. Want to see some Juice in different sets. Want to see KLM in for Canty.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Rings don't lie.
PSN Alexir23

#11 JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

i wouldnt say talliaferro because i think we still need to see pierce with the ones instead of rice, we wont have rice for 2 regular season games, work pierce into the game plan as the 1, because if things go smoothly, he will be our 1 soon anyway, but i would like to see talliaferro WITH the 1's as a 2nd option instead of him running with backups. 

would like to see gilmore as the 2nd TE instead of daniels, because i simply dont like him as a player, no disrespect to him, and i think he was very good in his prime and he brings a ton of knowledge about our new scheme, but i dont see him lasting a whole season without getting put on IR, even as a backup, and i like gilmores potential, keep him with the ones when you use a 2TE set. 

very obviously arthur brown, more mcphee to see if he can play well rounded and consistent against 1's, will hill would be a nice sight out there even though he wont be in until late this year, keep asa with the 1's instead of chykie and he will run away with the job. 

campanaro and some aiken/butler, with camps playing style i would love to see him get some extended time, he seems to be a pretty heady kid, great hands, great quickness, refined route running, good west coast fit. 

MORE JUICE!

#12 JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

I would like to see all of our roster lock receivers sit except Marlon to see who can seperate and play against the 1's. An interesting lineup would be Aiken and Butler on the outside with Marlon/Campanaro working the slot. 

I'd also like to see Deji Olatoye and Sammy Seamster get their shots with the ones. Chykie is still looking inconsistent and Asa looks to be the #3 corner for the season start. I think one of the guys I listed above makes the roster as a reserve corner/ST. 

i like this idea, i wouldnt mind leaving every offensive player except for the OL and joe to sit, so we can see what we really have, aiken butler and campanaro as the 3 WR's, gilmore as the TE, idk who would play the 2nd TE, and talliaferro as the starting HB. 

#13 jimmypowder

jimmypowder

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Campanaro

#14 ThaU

ThaU

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

Arthur brown...and Terrence brooks...even jernigan

#15 RavensNation14

RavensNation14

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

i like this idea, i wouldnt mind leaving every offensive player except for the OL and joe to sit, so we can see what we really have, aiken butler and campanaro as the 3 WR's, gilmore as the TE, idk who would play the 2nd TE, and talliaferro as the starting HB. 

Probably experiment with using Juice as the #2 TE/H back, or they could use phillip supernaw. 

#16 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,651 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Cody, Hopkins, Tyson, Jernigan on DL. Chykie, Omar, Miles, Brooks, Jackson, Seamster, Jacobs and Olatoye in the secondary. Arthur Brown at LB.

On offense, I'd like to see everyone not named Jacoby, Torrey, Steve and maybe even Joe.

Edited by GrimCoconut, 10 August 2014 - 04:48 PM.

#17 Static

Static

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

More Taliferro

Bodybuilder , Rugby Player , and Diehard fan. 

#TeamBrooks!!

#18 JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

Probably experiment with using Juice as the #2 TE/H back, or they could use phillip supernaw. 

ehh i dont expect that guy to even make the 53 honestly, not by a long shot, keep gilmore lined up next to the tackle, slide juice around as a FB, shotgun HB, slot receiver, 2nd inline TE, wherever, see what we can do with him before the regular season... or keep him a secret and unleash him against cinci, make a child out of vontaze!

#19 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,809 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

All the CB's and safeties other than Jimmy/Webb/Elam.   

Give them a ton of time on film and see what they do.   

#20 ThaU

ThaU

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

Arthur brown...and Terrence brooks...even jernigan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users