A Fish Called Yanda

Ravens Fans' Most Hated AFC/NFC Team in the NFL?

Most Hated AFC/NFC Teams in NFL   108 members have voted

1. 1. Which AFC Team Do You Hate The Most?

• New England Patriots
    • Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Houston Texans
    • Tennessee Titans
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Denver Broncos
    • San Diego Chargers
    • Oakland Raiders
  2. 2. Which NFC Team Do You Hate The Most?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Redskins
    • New York Giants
    • Detroit Lions
    • Chicago Bears
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • St. Louis Rams
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Arizona Cardinals

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

68 posts in this topic

Pretty self explanatory.  What is your most hated team in the AFC and NFC in the NFL.  I left out the rest of AFC North, because I have a strange feeling that the Steelers might win the title of Most Hated AFC Team by Ravens Fans.  Dunno why I get that feeling ;)

For the AFC, normally, I'd say the Patriots, but over the last couple of years the Broncos have really rubbed me the wrong way.  Their fans seem to love complaining about everything, even though they have arguably the best offense that the NFL has seen in decades.  Combine that with the fact that they'll never give us any credit for going into their house and stomping them in the 2012 playoffs, Fish does not approve.

In the NFC, the 49ers have really irked me - so they get my vote.  I don't like Jim, Kaep seems like a complete [profanity deleted], and for the most part their fans seem completely obnoxious (they probably still have an active thread on their forum talking about how Jimmy committed holding on their last offensive play of the Super Bowl).

Pats and Falcons.  Done and done.  The Steelers rivalry seemes to have died down since key members of the rivalry are now gone and both of our teams weren't too good last year.  I hate that smug <insert what you want here> Belicheck and that pompous <donkey> Brady.  I'm not going to lie though, if BB was my coach I would appreciate him.  Can't explain my hatred for the Falcons, but I REALLY don't like them.  Matty No Show and that damn push off in 10.

Broncos and Seahawks. Seahawks more for their fans and I dislike Sherman and Carroll.

Also, Saints (Payton + bountygate + try-hard Brees), Falcons (fans + soft + try-hard Ryan), Jets (jilted ex-gf Rexy), Redskins (media), Pats (Belichick and Brady tears)

Pats and Falcons. Done and done. The Steelers rivalry seemes to have died down since key members of the rivalry are now gone and both of our teams weren't too good last year. I hate that smug <insert what you want here> Belicheck and that pompous <donkey> Brady. I'm not going to lie though, if BB was my coach I would appreciate him. Can't explain my hatred for the Falcons, but I REALLY don't like them. Matty No Show and that damn push off in 10.

Yeah, I can't stand the Pats. One of my good friends is a huge pats fan and he does this stupid little dance after every TD. It makes me furious.

I really used to like Atlanta during the Vick days. After that whole fiasco, it really made me dislike them, I don't know why.

Broncos and Seahawks. Seahawks more for their fans and I dislike Sherman and Carroll.

Also, Saints (Payton + bountygate + try-hard Brees), Falcons (fans + soft + try-hard Ryan), Jets (jilted ex-gf Rexy), Redskins (media), Pats (Belichick and Brady tears)

Your NFC list longer than a roll of toilet paper.

Edited by redrum52

It's also funny to me that no one has selected the Steelers yet, which should kind of answer the best Rivalry in sports question, even if it's heavily favored in the Seahawks direction.

I removed the AFC North just because we all hate the Steelers and I want to see who else in the AFC we happy, caring, loving Ravens fans hate to death.  :D

I removed the AFC North just because we all hate the Steelers and I want to see who else in the AFC we happy, caring, loving Ravens fans hate to death.  :D

Yea, just saw that and deleted that portion of my post.  I'm pretty sure this is going to be the Pats by a land slide with Falcons and Niners the heavy favorites in the NFC.

Charmin soft, just like the Falcons.

I used to dislike the Bucs but mellowed after they fired Schiano. The Lions, too, hated Schwartz but now with Caldwell, meh. I didn't even dislike the Redskins until I moved to VA and I'm exposed to DC sports radio.

Easily the Patriots and 49ers IMO.

This. Especially living in one of em. Steelers I don't like but outside of their coach I have a respect for how the organization is run. I like Peyton so don't hate the broncos.

I hate Petey Cheaty so Seahawks are prob next

I used to dislike the Bucs but mellowed after they fired Schiano. The Lions, too, hated Schwartz but now with Caldwell, meh. I didn't even dislike the Redskins until I moved to VA and I'm exposed to DC sports radio.

That's my problem with them too.  They are wet, twinkie filling soft, both mentally and physically.

Just curious as to who wasted a vote on the Dolphins.  I don't think they've beat us since 07... DAMN YOU GREG CAMARILLO!

Edited by redrum52

The Seahawks bother me as of late. At first I enjoyed watching the 3rd round QB succeed and hear Sherman talk some trash, but I've grown tired of people praising Russ and the endless "who's the best CB in the NFL"-debate. -_- Also, the Patriots.

Edited by PolishRifle

AFC teams I hate is a lot of them. But if I had to pick most hated, I'd say the Patriots or the Broncos if we're going outside of the division. Hate Brady, hate Belichick, hate "The Gronk," hate Wilfork, hate the whole team. I can usually find one person I have respect for on a team I hate (despite being a Steeler, I have a lot of respect for Jerome Bettis) but I got absolutely nothing as far as the Patriots go. Hate the Broncos for the same reason everyone else does, they've come the AFC West Patriots in terms of favoritism, bandwagons, etc etc.

Fun story that actually is related before I move on the the NFC - a friend of mine was watching the 2012-2013 playoffs and decided after the Brady ninja-kick-gate that he now wants to see Brady be severely injured. I believe this is the first time he had ever watched a football game and even HE saw the favoritism in not calling a penalty. And yes, I did send him the Pollard hit that blew Brady's knee out for a season. He was pleased.

Now on to the NFC... there's teams I've wanted to like, but can't bring myself to do. Cases in point - 49ers (they have a Harbaugh, and their Harbaugh needs serious anger management, but he did do push ups with a walrus) and Seahawks (a few players I like, but Pete Carroll is SUCH an unlikable person). Teams I outright HATE? Iggles (mostly because of their fans), Bucs (mostly due to Schiano being Schiano), Lions (zero discipline or respect on that team). I also have very little love for the Panthers, because most of their fans around here seem to think that because they have Newton, they DESERVE a Super Bowl win. And yeah, that's just not how it works.

Talking about the Redskins, my coworker wanted to give me 2 tickets to the Redskins vs Pats preseason game, but I rejected it cuz I have a game to watch at home.....

Dint know what people have against the 49ers, we beat them, they've done nothing to us besides sign Boldin, that's was OUR fault not theirs. Broncos are my most hated team, I don't like Wes welker, don't like Aqib, TJ is over rated, REALLY don't like Emmanual Sanders,and don't like The fans.

Edited by Cillmatic

Dint know what people have against the 49ers, we beat them, they've done nothing to us besides sign Boldin, that's was OUR fault not theirs. Broncos are my most hated team, I don't like Wes welker, don't like Aqib, TJ is over rated, REALLY don't like Emmanual Sanders,and don't like The fans.

Apparently you weren't around here then. They trolled us mercilessly for months.

Apparently you weren't around here then. They trolled us mercilessly for months.

Sorry about that. To this day some of them still troll us

Pat and Skins

Pats because it is expected we match up together for few years to see who represents the AFC

Skins because they hate our guts. Far as I know they are irrelevant loser team. I don't really have anyone in NFC I 'hate', but skins are close to it. Its more of a annoyance than 'hate'

If you asked me 3 or 4 years ago it would have easily been the Steelers.  I felt like they were our main obstacle to a title.  However, it has changed to the Patriots.  Many of their players are cocky and not very likable and their fans are fair weather and distasteful.  I'm surprised how unanimous this vote was with Ravens fans.

I picked the cowboys for my NFC team.  I mostly don't like their fans.  They are all very cocky and seem to be everywhere.

I have a friend who is a patriots fan and he has always been a good dude after they played each other. He also says Flacco is one of the clutchist players. 

Hate Denver cause all of a sudden with Manning they became mean and annoying. Except my Uncle who has been a denver fan forever.

Just curious.

Who said the Bills and why ?

I agree. I l don't mind the Bills they are my hometown team. Its not like they do anything to anybody besides always beat us some how.

Patriots in the AFC for sure. That 2007 game where Brady passed to Gaffney for the game winning TD was actually the game that made me a fan - one of the first games of football I saw down in Auckland, New Zealand. I really disliked how the Pats won, and became a Ravens fan by default. Here I am, 7 years later. 

I don't feel much dislike towards the NFC, but if I had to pick, it's the Rams. I know a couple of Rams fans back home who are so nauseatingly biased and blind to football logic when it comes to their team, it's ridiculous. 

Steelers: Don't care what anyone says, the rivalry is still strong.

49ers: Don't like Kaep or Harbaugh.

Others that are almost there are the Bengals (underrated rivalry) and Cowboys (too much attention).