Ravens at Saints      Pro Bowl Ballot      Game Rewind   

Photo

Ravens Fans' Most Hated AFC/NFC Team in the NFL?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Most Hated AFC/NFC Teams in NFL (106 member(s) have cast votes)

Which AFC Team Do You Hate The Most?

1. New England Patriots (80 votes [75.47%])

Percentage of vote: 75.47%

2. Miami Dolphins (1 votes [0.94%])

Percentage of vote: 0.94%

3. New York Jets (3 votes [2.83%])

Percentage of vote: 2.83%

4. Buffalo Bills (1 votes [0.94%])

5. Indianapolis Colts (3 votes [2.83%])

6. Houston Texans (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Tennessee Titans (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Jacksonville Jaguars (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Kansas City Chiefs (1 votes [0.94%])

10. Denver Broncos (17 votes [16.04%])

Percentage of vote: 16.04%

11. San Diego Chargers (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Oakland Raiders (0 votes [0.00%])

Which NFC Team Do You Hate The Most?

1. Philadelphia Eagles (6 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

2. Dallas Cowboys (26 votes [24.53%])

Percentage of vote: 24.53%

3. Washington Redskins (14 votes [13.21%])

Percentage of vote: 13.21%

4. New York Giants (3 votes [2.83%])

5. Detroit Lions (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Chicago Bears (3 votes [2.83%])

7. Green Bay Packers (1 votes [0.94%])

8. Minnesota Vikings (1 votes [0.94%])

9. New Orleans Saints (3 votes [2.83%])

10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Carolina Panthers (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Atlanta Falcons (6 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

13. St. Louis Rams (2 votes [1.89%])

Percentage of vote: 1.89%

14. San Francisco 49ers (34 votes [32.08%])

Percentage of vote: 32.08%

15. Seattle Seahawks (7 votes [6.60%])

Percentage of vote: 6.60%

16. Arizona Cardinals (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 A Fish Called Yanda

A Fish Called Yanda

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

Pretty self explanatory.  What is your most hated team in the AFC and NFC in the NFL.  I left out the rest of AFC North, because I have a strange feeling that the Steelers might win the title of Most Hated AFC Team by Ravens Fans.  Dunno why I get that feeling ;)

For the AFC, normally, I'd say the Patriots, but over the last couple of years the Broncos have really rubbed me the wrong way.  Their fans seem to love complaining about everything, even though they have arguably the best offense that the NFL has seen in decades.  Combine that with the fact that they'll never give us any credit for going into their house and stomping them in the 2012 playoffs, Fish does not approve.

In the NFC, the 49ers have really irked me - so they get my vote.  I don't like Jim, Kaep seems like a complete [profanity deleted], and for the most part their fans seem completely obnoxious (they probably still have an active thread on their forum talking about how Jimmy committed holding on their last offensive play of the Super Bowl).

#2 Mt. Crushmore

Mt. Crushmore

Crush Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,930 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

Easily the Patriots and 49ers IMO.

Mt. Crushmore always makes about a million posts in a minute.

I'd like to introduce myself. Mt. Crushmore, Correction Officer.

Twitter

#3 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

Pats and Falcons.  Done and done.  The Steelers rivalry seemes to have died down since key members of the rivalry are now gone and both of our teams weren't too good last year.  I hate that smug <insert what you want here> Belicheck and that pompous <donkey> Brady.  I'm not going to lie though, if BB was my coach I would appreciate him.  Can't explain my hatred for the Falcons, but I REALLY don't like them.  Matty No Show and that damn push off in 10.

#4 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,601 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

Broncos and Seahawks. Seahawks more for their fans and I dislike Sherman and Carroll.

Also, Saints (Payton + bountygate + try-hard Brees), Falcons (fans + soft + try-hard Ryan), Jets (jilted ex-gf Rexy), Redskins (media), Pats (Belichick and Brady tears)

a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#5 bMore Heathen

bMore Heathen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

Pats and Falcons. Done and done. The Steelers rivalry seemes to have died down since key members of the rivalry are now gone and both of our teams weren't too good last year. I hate that smug <insert what you want here> Belicheck and that pompous <donkey> Brady. I'm not going to lie though, if BB was my coach I would appreciate him. Can't explain my hatred for the Falcons, but I REALLY don't like them. Matty No Show and that damn push off in 10.

Yeah, I can't stand the Pats. One of my good friends is a huge pats fan and he does this stupid little dance after every TD. It makes me furious.

I really used to like Atlanta during the Vick days. After that whole fiasco, it really made me dislike them, I don't know why.

#6 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Broncos and Seahawks. Seahawks more for their fans and I dislike Sherman and Carroll.

Also, Saints (Payton + bountygate + try-hard Brees), Falcons (fans + soft + try-hard Ryan), Jets (jilted ex-gf Rexy), Redskins (media), Pats (Belichick and Brady tears)

Your NFC list longer than a roll of toilet paper.

Edited by redrum52, 06 August 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#7 A Fish Called Yanda

A Fish Called Yanda

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

It's also funny to me that no one has selected the Steelers yet, which should kind of answer the best Rivalry in sports question, even if it's heavily favored in the Seahawks direction.

I removed the AFC North just because we all hate the Steelers and I want to see who else in the AFC we happy, caring, loving Ravens fans hate to death.  :D

#8 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:07 PM

I removed the AFC North just because we all hate the Steelers and I want to see who else in the AFC we happy, caring, loving Ravens fans hate to death.  :D

Yea, just saw that and deleted that portion of my post.  I'm pretty sure this is going to be the Pats by a land slide with Falcons and Niners the heavy favorites in the NFC.

#9 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:09 PM

The one you don't have in your poll - the Steelers.

Baltimore Ravens - classiest organization in all of organized sport!

#10 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,601 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Charmin soft, just like the Falcons.

I used to dislike the Bucs but mellowed after they fired Schiano. The Lions, too, hated Schwartz but now with Caldwell, meh. I didn't even dislike the Redskins until I moved to VA and I'm exposed to DC sports radio.

a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#11 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

This. Especially living in one of em. Steelers I don't like but outside of their coach I have a respect for how the organization is run. I like Peyton so don't hate the broncos.

I hate Petey Cheaty so Seahawks are prob next
Banned

#12 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

I used to dislike the Bucs but mellowed after they fired Schiano. The Lions, too, hated Schwartz but now with Caldwell, meh. I didn't even dislike the Redskins until I moved to VA and I'm exposed to DC sports radio.

That's my problem with them too.  They are wet, twinkie filling soft, both mentally and physically.

Just curious as to who wasted a vote on the Dolphins.  I don't think they've beat us since 07... DAMN YOU GREG CAMARILLO!

Edited by redrum52, 06 August 2014 - 12:37 PM.

#13 Tiz

Tiz

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Afc. Steelers Peyton manning
NFC. Matt Ryan drew brees

#14 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

The Seahawks bother me as of late. At first I enjoyed watching the 3rd round QB succeed and hear Sherman talk some trash, but I've grown tired of people praising Russ and the endless "who's the best CB in the NFL"-debate. -_- Also, the Patriots.

Edited by PolishRifle, 06 August 2014 - 01:10 PM.

bJNF689.jpg

#15 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,737 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Yes

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#16 MissK528

MissK528

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

AFC teams I hate is a lot of them. But if I had to pick most hated, I'd say the Patriots or the Broncos if we're going outside of the division. Hate Brady, hate Belichick, hate "The Gronk," hate Wilfork, hate the whole team. I can usually find one person I have respect for on a team I hate (despite being a Steeler, I have a lot of respect for Jerome Bettis) but I got absolutely nothing as far as the Patriots go. Hate the Broncos for the same reason everyone else does, they've come the AFC West Patriots in terms of favoritism, bandwagons, etc etc.

Fun story that actually is related before I move on the the NFC - a friend of mine was watching the 2012-2013 playoffs and decided after the Brady ninja-kick-gate that he now wants to see Brady be severely injured. I believe this is the first time he had ever watched a football game and even HE saw the favoritism in not calling a penalty. And yes, I did send him the Pollard hit that blew Brady's knee out for a season. He was pleased.

Now on to the NFC... there's teams I've wanted to like, but can't bring myself to do. Cases in point - 49ers (they have a Harbaugh, and their Harbaugh needs serious anger management, but he did do push ups with a walrus) and Seahawks (a few players I like, but Pete Carroll is SUCH an unlikable person). Teams I outright HATE? Iggles (mostly because of their fans), Bucs (mostly due to Schiano being Schiano), Lions (zero discipline or respect on that team). I also have very little love for the Panthers, because most of their fans around here seem to think that because they have Newton, they DESERVE a Super Bowl win. And yeah, that's just not how it works.

#17 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

Talking about the Redskins, my coworker wanted to give me 2 tickets to the Redskins vs Pats preseason game, but I rejected it cuz I have a game to watch at home.....

2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#18 Cillmatic

Cillmatic

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

Dint know what people have against the 49ers, we beat them, they've done nothing to us besides sign Boldin, that's was OUR fault not theirs. Broncos are my most hated team, I don't like Wes welker, don't like Aqib, TJ is over rated, REALLY don't like Emmanual Sanders,and don't like The fans.

Edited by Cillmatic, 06 August 2014 - 06:56 PM.

#19 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,055 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Dint know what people have against the 49ers, we beat them, they've done nothing to us besides sign Boldin, that's was OUR fault not theirs. Broncos are my most hated team, I don't like Wes welker, don't like Aqib, TJ is over rated, REALLY don't like Emmanual Sanders,and don't like The fans.

Apparently you weren't around here then. They trolled us mercilessly for months.
15fqib6.jpg

#20 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:32 PM

Apparently you weren't around here then. They trolled us mercilessly for months.

Sorry about that. To this day some of them still troll us
Banned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users