Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Byrne Identity: Harbaugh's Speech In Ravens First Team Meeting

15 posts in this topic

What if everyone believed that they could be whatever we wanted to be... So many people just don't believe in themselves.  They don't strive to be more. It took me a long time to learn all that I could overcome. I am a much stronger person because of Faith. Trust. Hope. and Confidence that He will be there to help me. We must have Faith that there is a plan, but that plan cannot be accomplished without our own personal dedication.

Every Friday of the week, I'm here to read Byrne's article cuz his article can really take me spiritually into the Ravens players and coaches' football life. I'm really enjoying it, and thank you.....can't wait for our first preseason game...

like why even write this article

Like, why even comment on this article? He writes great articles. Gives great insight to our team and sends good messages. I look forward to reading this stuff, just like a lot of other fans. Appreciate what he does for our entertainment, because he doesn't have to.

are you kidding? I'm not big on Kevin Byrne, but this is an excellent article of his. As for the article's topic- Harbaugh is an excellent motivational speaker and I'm sure each and every player left this meeting feeling confident in themselves. 

Harbs is a smart man and does his homework.

The time he must put in to be sure he gets his team where they need to be mentally.

Just love this whole organization, from Poe to Biscotti.

Thank you Kevin for another inside look that a lot of teams fan don't get.

Proud to be a Ravens fan.

Now, I may not care too much about these articles overkills that keep mentioning Boldin now that he's a 2nd year 49er but article was sweet!  Very encouraging and inspiring on Harbs part!

#Mili

I love John Harbaugh! Honestly I wouldn't want us to have any other coach in the league. This is John's team now, we are a reflection of him, his wisdom, his integrity, and his character. We used to be a reflection of all of Ray's great attributes, but now this is clearly John's team and I couldn't be prouder to have him as our coach.

All of Kennedy's speeches are inspiring. You can see why people from both political spectrums flocked to him. He was truly thought provoking, and had endless hope for the world and mankind. It's a shame who we lost, and what could have been.

Can the metaphor speech and tell these men to focus on the moment. Control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. On offense forget the big screen and concentrate on Joe's commands, blocking assignments, quick running and sharp patterns. On defense, hit as hard as you possibly can every play. Touch the opponent's QB every play. Don't jawbone; allow your pervasive crushing tackles make all your statements.

Great article as always Kevin. Any player, media person, Ravens Fan, or not a fan who read this article should feel mighty good about our team. We are fortunate to have Coach John and the type of players that we have. Some powerful people brought up In a meeting where strong men to make them become greater men and players. Welcome to the Baltimore Ravens way of doing things Rookies!

You know what, This offseason has won me completely over with Harbs, He's grown SO much as a coach. (You dont hear doghouse references anymore do you)? It feeels like a real team, no ego's, no sepreation, no holdouts. When the entire team turned oput at OTA's it really got my attention. The way we all stood behind Ray Rice, The fact that he (and bisciut) Made the tough moves and brought in someone as established at Kubiak If Harbs ego was as big as people claim here, Kubes would not be here. He has gained the respect of the entire locker room. He still has game management issues but hes improved every single year. Harbs is our guy. John Harbaugh is a RAVEN! "I like our guys"

He looks like he's out to prove that the one year extensioin he got this year was deserved