OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL

Are You Worried About Anything?

214 posts in this topic

Our entire secondary, excluding Jimmy.

Somewhat concerned about RT.

Other than that, I'm as happy as a pig in poop!

Yes, secondary is a massive worry for me. Outside the fact that we don't really have a strong candidate for starting FS, we have a huge hole at #3CB and IF Webb (very possible) or Jimmy (also sorta injury prone) go down, we are in deep doo doo!

And just like every year for me, the consistency or lack of (for whatever reason...oline, WR talent, or his own play) coming from our QB.

I am worried about that Ray Rice thread....

I hope its not still going by the time the season starts.

Well I have contracted an illness that could potentially kill me....

But I'm worried about our running game and CB situation. Steve Smith's balling out makes me a bit more optimistic. But Pierce can never stay healthy and Justin isn't a full time player, and don't get me started on how much I don't like Lorenzo.

CB situation is obvious and needs no explaining

Secondary for me as well. I think Jimmy & Elam will do fine. Even if Webby gets better, it's still my biggest concern.

That's it for me. I'm really optimistic heading into this year.

I am worried about that Ray Rice thread....

I hope its not still going by the time the season starts.

Now you've done it. You jinxed it man.... Smh.

I'm also worried about jinxing... STOP lol, it's backfired in the past

Yes, secondary is a massive worry for me. Outside the fact that we don't really have a strong candidate for starting FS, we have a huge hole at #3CB and IF Webb (very possible) or Jimmy (also sorta injury prone) go down, we are in deep doo doo!

Webb is already reporting something going on with his back. So much ugh in that.

I am very worried about our CB situation - and FS. And RT. 

Webb is already reporting something going on with his back. So much ugh in that.

I am very worried about our CB situation - and FS. And RT.

Will Hill is a good player so I'm not too worried long term. I don't think the Stewart/Brooks duo will be terrible weeks 1-6, it should be serviceable. I'm praying Wagner plays out as good as he's been during camp(allegedly). He's a fit for the ZBS so I'm hopeful

Will Hill is a good player so I'm not too worried long term. I don't think the Stewart/Brooks duo will be terrible weeks 1-6, it should be serviceable. I'm praying Wagner plays out as good as he's been during camp(allegedly). He's a fit for the ZBS so I'm hopeful

Hill is suspended the first 6 games. Six games of "serviceable" isn't going to cut it IMO.

What do you mean you contracted some deadly illness? You okay? Or did I miss the joke there.

Durability, last year showed us to be a little fragile, hopefully suggs, doom, webb and all our guy can stay healthy for the most part.

Secondary.

But I'm always worried in general which is why I'm a trainwreck in gameday threads.

Secondary.

But I'm always worried in general which is why I'm a trainwreck in gameday threads.

You really are a totally different person (poster) in the game threads.

Secondary.

I'm a trainwreck too when I make a gameday thread. I'll just apologize to everyone now since the new job means I'll be there for them all this season.

Secondary is my big worry between FS, #3 CB, and now Webb. O-line believe it or not is the area I am least concerned about.

Hill is suspended the first 6 games. Six games of "serviceable" isn't going to cut it IMO.

What do you mean you contracted some deadly illness? You okay? Or did I miss the joke there.

We had a whole season of it last year and almost made the playoffs..... Serviceable will be ok.

I'd rather not be too public about that last one

We had a whole season of it last year and almost made the playoffs..... Serviceable will be ok.

I'd rather not be too public about that last one

Understandable. Hope you're alright though!!!

Almost being the key word there. 

The main worry has to be the secondary. Seems that Webb will never be without some sort of limiting injury and we have zero depth there. Maybe a switch for Brooks? that in itself is worrisome as is the signing of an arena football CB.

I heard Peter King say that Owen Daniels was struggling getting off the line and getting separation in training camp so that has me worried.Having two great tight ends is supposed to be one of the strong points of our offense.If we're not getting pre injury Daniels that's going to hurt what I think we want to do in the passing game big time.

Edited by HomeoftheBRAVENS

I'm worried that Ray Rice won't bounce back, the oline is better and he's lost weight but maybe theres just too much wear on the tires.

I hope our offense isn't as conservative as Kubiak's offenses were with Schaub. Joe can be trusted more. 

Hope springs eternal this time of year, but until they actually produces wins I'm worried about all aspects of the team. Makes zero difference how strong the front-7 is if we can't score points. 

Five weeks of TC to get better.

Go Ravens

Edited by Bruce_Almty

Yeah! In an area where we can count on a surprise or two each season. Will they cut/release the wrong player in the effort to get down to 53?  

Added:

I worry I will be disappointed to see a player cut.

Edited by HoldingCall