cushrinada1986

North Carolina Ravens Fans Unite!

13 posts in this topic

I'm in Alamance County. So far I haven't found any other Ravens fans nearby, but I do occasionally see the random window decal or license plate frame...

Dave & Nancy here. Looking to watch some Ravens games live near Huntersville/Charlotte. Anyone know any bars/restaurants showing the Tavens games? Any nearby Nests or Roosts or Meetups where we can watch the games live?

I liv e in Charlotte but love the Ravens, Cam has nothing on Flacco's arm!!! Any other Ravens fans in the Tar-Heel state?

Burke Co. just north of Morganton.  Still a fan and sticking since 2009 .. despite my hair going gray with their record so far this season.   Not many Ravens fans around this town.  I'm the oddball 

Union County checking in here. Have a few Ravens fan sightings around once in a while. 

I live in Cabarrus County, right up the road from the Renaissance Festival. I've always thought that Bank of America Stadium was basically M & T Stadium 3(Dolphins' Stadium being M & T Stadium 2). I went to the last game here(when Ray and Ed both had a pick in the same game) and I'm guessing it was more so of the fact the Panthers weren't good that year. There was just so many Ravens fans there, I still remember someone walking behind me saying, "Are we in Baltimore?", it was crazy. 

If anyone is interested we have a Ravens Nest here in Raleigh NC. We are at Napper Randy's 410 Glenwood Ave Raleigh NC. We meet every game. There is parking in the rear if you can't park on the street. If you need more info I'm the hostess give me a call or text 919-904-6083 Bmore or Nikia

Raven fan in Southern Pines area.  Great to beat Steelers twice and maybe knock them out of playoffs.  Even if  it hurts our draft choicd

I have lived in Jacksonville NC for 5 years and travel around the state a lot. I have had Carowinds passes 3 out of the past 4 years and took a stadium tour at BOA Stadium. My son with autism currently sees a neurologist at Duke. I used to work at the call center for the newspaper which covered The Times News so I met their circulation department. I went to the Raleigh Christmas Parade this past year and actually wore my Ravens sweatshirt in my profile picture. I would love to meet up sometime! Oh and I also lived in Fayetteville for over 10 years and very familiar with the areas.

Edited by loyalravensfan

On 1/31/2016 at 8:15 AM, loyalravensfan said:

I have lived in Jacksonville NC for 5 years and travel around the state a lot. I have had Carowinds passes 3 out of the past 4 years and took a stadium tour at BOA Stadium. My son with autism currently sees a neurologist at Duke. I used to work at the call center for the newspaper which covered The Times News so I met their circulation department. I went to the Raleigh Christmas Parade this past year and actually wore my Ravens sweatshirt in my profile picture. I would love to meet up sometime! Oh and I also lived in Fayetteville for over 10 years and very familiar with the areas.

For future reference, if you are in the Triangle area, there are meet-ups that take place during the season to watch games at sports bars, one in Durham and another in Raleigh. 

http://www.meetup.com/NCRavensFans/