18 replies to this topic

#1 Mahatma_Sloth

Mahatma_Sloth

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

will anyone be able to tape and post these. I have a bunch of things going on but i really want to see the new ravens in action as well as how the o practices under Kubiak. if not it is cool but it would be nice to see them.

#2 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,652 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

Just keep an eye on the front page. A lot of video will be posted throughout camp.
15fqib6.jpg

#3 Ravensfan23

Ravensfan23

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

I really hope this catches on. I've been asking for a live Training Camp show for years. Nothing heavy, just a nice 30 minutes show that shows some practice, maybe an interview or two and just gives an overall assessment of what is taking place. I remember when the guys went to Westminster a lot of the radio stations used to do this, but I'd love to see a live tv show. Hopefully this is a start.

mj5v69.jpg

#4 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,428 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

I really hope this catches on. I've been asking for a live Training Camp show for years. Nothing heavy, just a nice 30 minutes show that shows some practice, maybe an interview or two and just gives an overall assessment of what is taking place. I remember when the guys went to Westminster a lot of the radio stations used to do this, but I'd love to see a live tv show. Hopefully this is a start.

I know last year that Mink, Downing, and Eisenberg did a training camp type show but it was more them answering questions and talking about the team rather than the practice itself.  Very little practice was shown, and when it was, it was from very far away.  I'm with you on thinking that it would be nice to get some insight into practice as it's happening.

#5 Ravensfan23

Ravensfan23

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,937 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

I know last year that Mink, Downing, and Eisenberg did a training camp type show but it was more them answering questions and talking about the team rather than the practice itself.  Very little practice was shown, and when it was, it was from very far away.  I'm with you on thinking that it would be nice to get some insight into practice as it's happening.

Yea it's a way to allow fans to feel apart of camp a bit. Tweets from my man Aaron Wilson are great, but it's nice to see some actual footage every now and then.

Mainly I just want Rave TV to be independent of that Redskins loving CSN. I'm tried of the Ravens being the superior team, organization and fan base but continually have to play 2nd fiddle to those guys that are more hype then substance. Although I do think Brent Harris does a good job of reporting on the team and doing interviews.

mj5v69.jpg

#6 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

Rave TV got the shaft from MASN and is not playing second fiddle to the Redskins on CSN.  There is still one Baltimore football talk show on Mister Angleos's Sports Network and that's Touchdown Baltimore with Tom Davis which evolved from Barsee, Donovan and Fans years ago, where Artie usually stole the show.   

The only practice that might be broadcast is the one next Monday night at M&T Bank Stadium with the Ravens Radio crew, Gerry Sandusky, Quadry Ismail and Stan White on WBAL 11 plus, a digital sub channel of channel 11.   When I go to them they broadcast the whole thing over the PA system.

#7 bMore Heathen

bMore Heathen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

I know last year that Mink, Downing, and Eisenberg did a training camp type show but it was more them answering questions and talking about the team rather than the practice itself. Very little practice was shown, and when it was, it was from very far away. I'm with you on thinking that it would be nice to get some insight into practice as it's happening.

Looks like they are going to be doing this again. It's not the best, but you can't really expect them to post film of practice sessions for competitive reasons. I'm sure most have seen it, but just incase here's the schedule from the homepage.

http://www.baltimore...71-dca95d6378c9

#8 TDubbs

TDubbs

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Belichick would love if we broadcasted some practice sessions lol. I'm content with the little 2min highlight vids that the Ravens crew puts out showing off some top plays, they always edit them so well. 

Edited by TDubbs, 22 July 2014 - 05:05 PM.

#9 Mahatma_Sloth

Mahatma_Sloth

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:53 AM

Just keep an eye on the front page. A lot of video will be posted throughout camp.

will do thanks for the info :D

#10 Edgar

Edgar

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

Rave TV got the shaft from MASN and is not playing second fiddle to the Redskins on CSN.  There is still one Baltimore football talk show on Mister Angleos's Sports Network and that's Touchdown Baltimore with Tom Davis which evolved from Barsee, Donovan and Fans years ago, where Artie usually stole the show.   

The only practice that might be broadcast is the one next Monday night at M&T Bank Stadium with the Ravens Radio crew, Gerry Sandusky, Quadry Ismail and Stan White on WBAL 11 plus, a digital sub channel of channel 11.   When I go to them they broadcast the whole thing over the PA system.

The ravens need to get a show that broadcasts every day. Comcast shows redskins nation 20 or so times a day. they manage to throw us a bone with "ravens talk". If you are around Friday at four and there is no softball game to pre-empt it, you can see a half hour show that has been filmed sometime in the last month. A bit of a joke that Comcast can't do better or that MASN shows little interest.

#11 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,652 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

CSN has a daily show at 7:00 called Training Camp Daily. It covers both teams, but is definitely heavy on that Washington team.
15fqib6.jpg

#12 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,428 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

CSN has a daily show at 7:00 called Training Camp Daily. It covers both teams, but is definitely heavy on that Washington team.

I actually have it on now and it's definitely heavy on the Redskins.

Also, Fred Smoot should not be on TV.

#13 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,652 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

Watched our first daily show this morning and I really enjoyed it. It was informative and entertaining. I loved how they left the camera running for a bit and gave us a live look at the drills, complete with sound. Also, it was a piece of cake to watch on the new, improved Ravens App.
15fqib6.jpg

#14 PolishRifle

PolishRifle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,986 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

ESPN has a live ticker:

http://espn.go.com/b...-preseason-live

bJNF689.jpg

#15 Tiz

Tiz

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

Watched our first daily show this morning and I really enjoyed it. It was informative and entertaining. I loved how they left the camera running for a bit and gave us a live look at the drills, complete with sound. Also, it was a piece of cake to watch on the new, improved Ravens App.

Nice plug

#16 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,652 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

Nice plug

Seriously, I'm impressed with the improved app. Never cared much for the previous versions.
15fqib6.jpg

#17 Tiz

Tiz

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

Seriously, I'm impressed with the improved app. Never cared much for the previous versions.

I agree much easier to use and quicker link to live feeds

#18 Rav'n Maniac

Rav'n Maniac

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Have to completely agree. Was a pretty good show. Would have enjoyed seeing more of the drills while they talked and maybe running it at the end a little longer. I hope they will set it up to be reviewed for when I don't have the time to stream it.

#19 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

Sorry to inform everyone but 11plus is no more and instead its the usual digital sub channel classic TV rerun fare.

Edited by Nightman, 25 July 2014 - 09:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users