JO_75

JO's 2014 ESPN 16 Team League

134 posts in this topic

I noticed ESPN has opened up their live draft sessions for the 2014 season. I am going ahead and make my league and as I said everything will be defaulted to the standard ESPN roster. So this will have 2 RB unlike last year's experiment with 1 RB.

Roster Size: 17, 9 Starters, 8 Bench Spots. Roster is as follows:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D, K

8 Bench Spots

Same format, 16 teams, 6 playoff spots with 2 BYE weeks for the top 2 seeds. Trade Deadline is Thursday October 16th at 12:00p.m. Also we won't be going all the way through week seventeen, as the regular season ends after Week 12 and the playoffs will be Weeks 13 - 15. This will allow us to avoid the late season rests that teams are known for if they have a playoff spot clinched. Playoff tiebreaker is Points For, not H2H like it was last year. 

Sign Up Here, and I did not set it up based upon a password for joining so I will need your email in order to invite you to join. Or if you can see if you can use the link below to join.

7/21/2014 EDIT: League is Full!

1. JO_75

2. Gordo52

3. BALTIMOREFLACCO

4. NFLfan123

5. Sizzlebshu

6. Codizzle

7. PaRAYdise

8. allblackraven

9. ravensnicks

10. PuRock (Defending Champion)

11. juanman7

12. MTRavensFan

13. RavensAllTheWay

14. 52520Andrew

15. Ozzsome

16. ravefan52

Edited by JO_75

Link won't let me join...

Just send me your email in a PM. For those who haven't just send me your email in a PM so I can send the invite.

Can't believe I am going to sign up for a league in June.  But I am the reigning champion of JO's league, so I must try and defend it. 

Can't believe I am going to sign up for a league in June. But I am the reigning champion of JO's league, so I must try and defend it.

Really? I've been back in the fantasy lab since May

I noticed ESPN has opened up their live draft sessions for the 2014 season. I am going ahead and make my league and as I said everything will be defaulted to the standard ESPN roster. So this will have 2 RB unlike last year's experiment with 1 RB.

Roster Size: 17, 9 Starters, 8 Bench Spots. Roster is as follows:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D, K

8 Bench Spots

Same format, 16 teams, 6 playoff spots with 2 BYE weeks for the top 2 seeds. Trade Deadline is Thursday October 16th at 12:00p.m. Also we won't be going all the way through week seventeen, as the regular season ends after Week 12 and the playoffs will be Weeks 13 - 15. This will allow us to avoid the late season rests that teams are known for if they have a playoff spot clinched. Playoff tiebreaker is Points For, not H2H like it was last year. 

Sign Up Here, and I did not set it up based upon a password for joining so I will need your email in order to invite you to join. Or if you can see if you can use the link below to join.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=69026

1. JO_75

2. Gordo52

3. BALTIMOREFLACCO

4. NFLfan123

5. Sizzlebshu

6. Codizzle

7. PaRAYdise

8. allblackraven

9. ravensnicks

10. PuRock (Defending Champion)

link broke

link broke

I'm going to update the first post, I sent an PM to you.

Alright guys so I was looking at the pre-season schedule. I figured for the most part that the draft would take place in August but we need a vote for a good time for everyone to do the draft.

PS Week 1: August 7th - 9th

PS Week 2: August 14th - August 18th

PS Week 3: August 21st - August 24th

PS Week 4: Thursday August 28th

The other issue, we need more players. We have 11 signed up, five spots left.

Trying to find out the email I used for espn.

My member name is: RR27ER20RL52JF5TS55

If that helps? I don't know if you can invite me straight from that.

Edited by Gordo52

Trying to find out the email I used for espn.

My member name is: RR27ER20RL52JF5TS55

If that helps? I don't know if you can invite me straight from that.

Nope, I will need the email in which your account is under.

Time to Vote on a Draft Date. With the HOF Game on Sunday it means we are a month away from the regular season. Let's figure out a weekend to do this. Obviously getting everyone to vote on a date within a week won't happen so pretty much I am thinking weeks 3 or 4 of the pre-season to hold the draft. The draft would be held either Friday or Saturday Night of that particular weekend.

Which do you all prefer?

Time to Vote on a Draft Date. With the HOF Game on Sunday it means we are a month away from the regular season. Let's figure out a weekend to do this. Obviously getting everyone to vote on a date within a week won't happen so pretty much I am thinking weeks 3 or 4 of the pre-season to hold the draft. The draft would be held either Friday or Saturday Night of that particular weekend.

Which do you all prefer?

I am good with either weekend, both days.

Dates are oke with me.

Ray the day and I would really appreciate if we could draft at around 7 pm EST at the leatest. 7 pm would be 1 am here in Austria to give you some perspective