757RavensFan

Fan to player conversation

17 posts in this topic

If you had the opportunity to sit down and talk to a CURRENT Raven player, who would it be and what would you say to him in regards to this upcoming season.  

Flacco:  You have all the talent in the world, so use that to your benefit. Don't feel that you have to do it all, so use the weapons that the coaches and GM have provided for you.  Good luck! 

For starters, I wouldn't tell a professional football player how to play especially since I've never played a day in my life. I'd probably ask someone funny like Jacoby or Tucker to tell some locker room stories. I'm sure they have a lot.

For starters, I wouldn't tell a professional football player how to play especially since I've never played a day in my life. I'd probably ask someone funny like Jacoby or Tucker to tell some locker room stories. I'm sure they have a lot.

lol....the thought of one of us advising an NFL player (especially a QB!) what to do   :D

Suggs.

He is one heck of a character; he'd be my pick just for the amusement...plus he is actually pretty intelligent, and he certainly isn't afraid to voice his true thoughts. I could talk to that guy all day and never be bored

lol....the thought of one of us advising an NFL player (especially a QB!) what to do :D

Or a coach.

I mean who would do such a thing?

*** views active members list on message board ****

Hmph.

Dean Pees - I would reiterate the history of Baltimore's defense and ask him to get aggressive on defense and get us back to where we once belonged - Top 3 D! If given more time, I would ask him to review all the Ravens game tape from when Marvin Lewis was our D-coordinator all the way down to Pagano skipping our Michigan coordinator of course..

Edited by ellicottraven

I would talk to Steve smith and ask what he attributes his long successful career too although I am positive he'd respond with God

John Harbaugh. I would ask why he thinks his method works. Then I would tell him where he needs to improve and who needs to be starting. I would also show him some plays I've drawn up to give him some ideas. I would then like an analysis of each of his coaches which of couse I would provide my feedback.

Oh wait, big problem, I've never played football. But I'm a helluva Monday Morning QB!!!

Seriously. Justin Tucker seems like a pretty interesting guy. Football and opera singing. Not to mention the great way he proposed to his girlfriend. If anything I'd pick brain on ideas like that I can try on my wife. ;-)

I would like to talk to Rice. Maybe get the full story on his incident with the law or maybe just give him the encouragement that Ravens fans are still around him/believe in him.

I know he's not a player, but I always wanted to be in a room with Cam Cameron. Alone...

Freaky

Freaky

I just heard the stupid Gieco baby commercial in my head. "Creepy". So annoying.

I would talk to Pitta and tell him about my company "Pitta Hut".

Edited by cursona pirate

Haloti.  Not only because he is one of my favorite Ravens, I'd also like to have candid conversation about how team chemistry has evolved over the past 8 years.

This season? I'd just tell him to open up a big can of whoop a** on everyone on the other side of the line.

Edited by Tank 92