6 replies to this topic

#1 ravensfan520

ravensfan520

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

If Rice gets a suspension and Forsett plays well will we still cut him or put somebody on IR. What if he looks good while Rice is out and Pierce isn't up to speed with the offense... we never cut Draft picks without letting get some time in... would we keep 4 rbs and 2 fb. I wonder what kind of position rices suspension will put us in.

#2 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,267 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

Pierce, Forsett, and Taliaferro to start the year.  Once Rice comes back, we'll evaluate Forsett and whether he's worth a roster spot.  At that point, there could be an injury at another position that opens up a roster spot.  If Forsett is good enough, he'll stick around.  If he's not, he's gone.

Also, we'll only have 1 FB on the roster, and that's Juice.  Chapas is the only other FB on the roster and he's no more than a camp body.

#3 Underdogsontop!

Underdogsontop!

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

We probably can't afford it but marshawn lynch wants new contract.......

#4 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,555 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

I think Forsett is going to surprise some people, meaning that he'll be better than expected.  Sure hope so, we are going to need it at the beginning of the season.

23jjplx.jpg

#5 harfordravenfan

harfordravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

He would have to be lighting it up to keep rice off the field as the primary back. As mentioned earlier... If he's doing well, he will share carries with rice

#6 Willbacker

Willbacker

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

Pierce, Forsett, and Taliaferro to start the year.  Once Rice comes back, we'll evaluate Forsett and whether he's worth a roster spot.  At that point, there could be an injury at another position that opens up a roster spot.  If Forsett is good enough, he'll stick around.  If he's not, he's gone.

Also, we'll only have 1 FB on the roster, and that's Juice.  Chapas is the only other FB on the roster and he's no more than a camp body.

+1

#7 TDubbs

TDubbs

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

RB is actually a position I'm not too concerned about. Rice and Pierce can't be much worse than they were last year, they will bounce back. Taliaferro is a guy that I really like, and drafted pretty high for a RB so we must like him. Forsett is a capable veteran that can fill in. Barring injury, I'm confident in that group in a Kubiak scheme. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users