Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mjcows52

Best Flacco Video of All Time?

28 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I found this video a while back and it cracks me up every time I watch it. If you dont like the video, don't hate, but if you do, leave a like so that others can see it too.

Ok.

This is an advertisement that Joe Flacco did for Pizza hut around 2009. I think that it is hilarious and fits his personality very well. It is very funny to me because of how stupid Joe flacco seems.

Ok here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWDPSTUYc8

and this is his bloopers video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-NXDapSWGA

EDIT: Ok maybe this will clear up why I even posted this. I found this a while back and it has become an inside joke with my friends and I. I probably should have posted this in the "non-nfl" department.

***NO NEED TO POST OTHER VIDS***

Nothing tops his mothers commercial

I beg to differ:

joe-flacco-1st-mariner-bank-commercial.j

That was something spectacular.

Pittsburgh?

He actually looks like the guy in your avatar in that picture too.

I think almost everybody  here has seen the first video, so I have no idea why the OP felt the need to post it. The 2nd one was slightly humorous, but not worthy of its own thread.

Oh and how are either of these the best Flacco videos of all time? They're not even close.

He actually looks like the guy in your avatar in that picture too.

"the guy" has a name, its sterling archer, and youre in the danger zone.

does anyone else notice how he does pronounce the "st" in "first mariner" ?? 

its almost like he replaces it with a H. "thats why i bank, with firhh mariner" 

strange

I still have no clue what the point of this thread is. Are we supposed to post 'cool' videos? Respond to the spam request for likes on YouTube? I'm lost...

Thats awesome stuff man.

Or was it "Thats powerful stuff man " ?

BTW not that it matters one iota, but why was that neg worthy ?

I still have no clue what the point of this thread is. Are we supposed to post 'cool' videos? Respond to the spam request for likes on YouTube? I'm lost...

Don't forget to add videos and pictures of Flacco doing mudane, everyday type stuff. Also, don't forget to include silly likes and hashtags. It can be a YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram interaction. Cool.

I cant believe Joe Flacco !!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

filming all these commercials when he should be studying the play book or working out or throwing the ball to Torrey Pitta and Steve Smith.

We are going to loose the next fifty games thanks to Joe and his commercials.

filming all these commercials when he should be studying the play book or working out or throwing the ball to Torrey Pitta and Steve Smith.

We're set to go 0-16 for the next 5 years... Get it right. :P

Wait until Goodell finds a way to fine him for being a bad actor. :P

Am I allowed to post the video of him yelling at the refs against Bounty New Orleans? That was the first, and really only time, I've seen Flacco so heated. In hindsight I think it's cool.

Am I allowed to post the video of him yelling at the refs against Bounty New Orleans? That was the first, and really only time, I've seen Flacco so heated. In hindsight I think it's cool.

As long as it does not contain profanity, yes.

I made this in the beginning of the RAVENS SUPER BOWL season.

Favorite part is a 2:37,  Flacco Runs down a player that intercepted him.  I remember that game, FLACCO Is Fassssst, i wasnt too happy that he threw the int but he made up for it when he prevented the TD