21 replies to this topic

#21 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,404 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

Yeah but even if they cut him, I just don't see him coming here. Why would he want to play RT for the Ravens when he could get paid to play LT for the Panthers. It makes no sense to me.

Yeah he can find a LT job out there somewhere for sure.  I'm still not the biggest fan of Eric Winston, but I do think it's a logical move at this point.

#22 ravensdan

ravensdan

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

I say the chance of Roos being cut is slim to none. The titans are obviously putting importance on building a strong O line and they also realize lewan is raw. Fitting he will be behind oher who I think he's the same type of player as. If they put lewan at LT and oher at RT they will likely be picking in the top 5 next year.

2014 BR.COM Forum Franchise Draft

NY Giants

Round 1: Zack Martin(OT/G), Notre Dame  Round 2:  Demarcus Lawrence(DE), Boise St.  Round 4:  Preston Brown(LB), Louisville.  Round 4:  Devonta Freeman(RB), Florida St. Round 4:  Devin Street(Wr), Pitt.  Round 5:  Aaron Murray(QB) Georgia  Round 6:  Jalen Saunders(Wr), Oklahoma, Round 6:  Marcus Williams(CB), North Dakota State  UDFA:  Willie Snead(WR) Ball State, Alden Darby(S)Arizona state, Antonio Andrews(RB) WKU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users