Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BmoreBird22

Grading the 2011 Draft

44 posts in this topic

I can't trash bleacher report. They are making some serious cash there

I wish they had tried Doss returning punts earlier because he was phenomenal for a few weeks. Had to learn when to field it better, but he did well

I can still remember Cleveland...

I can still remember Cleveland...

Bad times. That was one of my most gut-wrenching days for a while.

you can, I just wish he could be honest but you can understand why nfln won't let them criticse players

It's not fair to the players. If Mayock says 1st round prospect QB Joe Michaels has poor work ethic and no upside, that he can't make all the throws etc. then it's gonna cost the kid millions. He knows that so that's why he doesn't bash any players, he doesn't want to be the reason why this guy or that guy drops 1-2 rounds or doesn't even get drafted.

It's not fair to the players. If Mayock says 1st round prospect QB Joe Michaels has poor work ethic and no upside, that he can't make all the throws etc. then it's gonna cost the kid millions. He knows that so that's why he doesn't bash any players, he doesn't want to be the reason why this guy or that guy drops 1-2 rounds or doesn't even get drafted.

Teams could care less what media experts think

Teams could care less what media experts think

Mayock is highly respected around the league, he knows the players well and if he sees something that's wrong with a player those teams listen. He's not Mel Kiper. Go ask the agents that keep complaining about Mayock whenever he says something negative about one of their players, that he's hurting their draft stock with those comments. They know because they're the ones talking to the teams.

Bad times. That was one of my most gut-wrenching days for a while.

For sure. That is when Doss was completely and utterly useless to use

Can we try to stay on track here and stop acting like everything to come from BR.com is bad? That's not the point of the thread

Ah, good old Bleacher Report. Where their sources are about as good as mine or yours. Especially if it means copying a message board and citing it as fact. I will never forget the day they used our forum as a source.

Ah, good old Bleacher Report. Where their sources are about as good as mine or yours. Especially if it means copying a message board and citing it as fact. I will never forget the day they used our forum as a source.

Many writers do reference this site or news sites, but some like Miller actually talk to scouts and personnel

Link? Not that I don't believe you, I want to read said piece.

Wait when was this?

Link? Not that I don't believe you, I want to read said piece.

Wait when was this?

Some of the writers will reference our site, usually just the Baltimore Ravens sections writers. Lower level workers with less access to actual people