SteelerEmpire

3 Ravens kicked out of bar for being too drunk ?

124 posts in this topic

Been there, done that...  lol

Article: 

"According to TMZ (via CBS Washington), three Ravens found themselves involuntarily removed on Saturday from a Maryland bar for being drunk.  Since bars typically include people who are drunk, common sense suggests that one must be quite drunk to get kicked out."

LINK: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/29/three-ravens-reportedly-kicked-out-of-club-for-being-drunk/

No arrests. We good. It's Nice to see the offense working together in their off time. And that makes every one of our backs in the news. Rice must've really taken them under his wing.

Edited by redrum52

Already saw this story yesterday.

Pernell & (former raven) DJ Bryant were at a bar.   Police report states neither of them were involved.   

Already saw this story yesterday.

Pernell & (former raven) DJ Bryant were at a bar. Police report states neither of them were involved.

different story.

Guys got really drunk, were asked to leave, and are told they're welcome back anytime.

Who cares?

Edited by ratedr

Guys got really drunk, were asked to leave, and are told they're welcome back anytime.

Who cares?

Thank you. It's not hard to get kicked out of a bar. Especially if you're well known.

You know what? Some of you can explain this away and use the 'boys will be boys' type example. 

But I personally am getting very irritated with hearing about problem after problem with Raven's players this off season. And I hope HARBAUGH does something about it. 

It's down right disappointing and embarrassing! Not to mention it really makes you wonder about team focus. And I don't want to hear about  how it's only May. These men are paid professionals and like it or not they need to be held to a higher standard.

Really?

I mean who gets kicked out of a bar?

These are 24,25,and 29 year old men.

Something tells me Ravens brass may care a little bit.

Totally embarrassing.

Edited by dougdirt

I saw quite a bit about this on another site. Apparently it was actually a player's cousin that was overly drunk, not one of our players. There was no trouble, they left quietly. Besides, who (of age anyhow) hasn't gotten drunk in Ocean City?

I saw quite a bit about this on another site. Apparently it was actually a player's cousin that was overly drunk, not one of our players. There was no trouble, they left quietly. Besides, who (of age anyhow) hasn't gotten drunk in Ocean City?

Not only that, but they're down there for Ravens Roost.  Of course they're gonna go to bars and interact with fans.  I hate how some fans' logic is "a bar employee decided that 3 of our players had to leave, WE'RE FALLING APART, next thing you know, another bartender will complain about a tip Jacoby left, then well have to cut him!".  They can be a bunch of control freaks at Seacrets anyway, someone probably just wanted to be a big shot and say they kicked out 3 Ravens.

Edited by MurryEB

Especially secrets. I got kicked out of there once and I wasn't even drinking. I think that's actually the reason the gave me the boot. Their bouncers think their big time or something. OC sucks anyway. Haven't been down there for 7 or 8 years and there isn't a reason that would make me even want to go down there.

Edited by bMore Heathen

It was reported Torrey Smith was one of them and this disproves that rumor:

@TorreySmithWR: People are telling me that they heard I was crazy drunk in Ocean City this weekend....that's impossible...1. I don't drink 2. I was home smh [Twitter]

Recopied from LFW 5/27

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-527-Jacoby-Jones-Shoe-Coming-Soon/230460e4-3c0c-46f5-a68b-3ff392b9b0de

Been there, done that... lol

Article:

"According to TMZ (via CBS Washington), three Ravens found themselves involuntarily removed on Saturday from a Maryland bar for being drunk. Since bars typically include people who are drunk, common sense suggests that one must be quite drunk to get kicked out."

LINK: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/29/three-ravens-reportedly-kicked-out-of-club-for-being-drunk/

Who hasn't or knows someone that has, we are not 'famous' and there was no TMZ. I tended to do my drinking on the beach-- it was cheaper lol

Really?

I mean who gets kicked out of a bar?

These are 24,25,and 29 year old men.

Something tells me Ravens brass may care a little bit.

Totally embarrassing.

I hope this is sarcasm. I see 5 to 10 people get kicked out every night I be out.

Im drunk in OC right now. No story here.

LOL

Please let us know if you get kicked out.

LOL

Please let us know if you get kicked out.

No need. TMZ will be all over it. "Ravens fan kick out of a bar. Just further proof the organization is in chaos!!!" Lol

No need. TMZ will be all over it. "Ravens fan kick out of a bar. Just further proof the organization is in chaos!!!" Lol

Great point.  And we all know that TMZ is a "Bastion of great journalism".

Nothing to see here, move along......

It's a bar. You're going to drink. They cooperated and left quietly. This is a non-story, lets move on. The people freaking out are probably kids too young to drink anyhow.

My brothers do it every other year that we visit

Willing to bet the real storyline here is, "3 guys wearing Ravens paraphernalia were removed from a bar in OC for being rowdy"

Gotta love the media.

It's a bar. You're going to drink. They cooperated and left quietly. This is a non-story, lets move on. The people freaking out are probably kids too young to drink anyhow.

Word. Same with the LT story.

Tales of the Ravens' demise are greatly exaggerated.

Word. Same with the LT story.

Tales of the Ravens' demise are greatly exaggerated.

No Ray, No Leadership  ;)

No Ray, No Leadership  ;)

Know Ray. Know Leadership. No Ray. No Leadership.

Oh wait...