Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravensdfan

Taliaferro Arrested in VA. Update: Charges Dropped

220 posts in this topic

Seriously? These rookies have seen Ravens players getting arrested. And I'm sure the staff has already talked to them about staying out of trouble. Why would you do anything that would even slightly put your career in jeopardy?

That sounds reasonable. Williamsburg is hot as all hell right now, and night doesn't get any better.

I'm still hung up on how a car window breaks from being "gripped"? Is this dude Iron Man or something?

They should sign a couple more running backs to send a message.

That means more arrests. Ozzie is smarter than that.

We just released him a few days ago...

JoyLepolaStewart@jlepolastewart 27m

Sources familiar with city shooting investigation say former #Baltimore Raven DJ Bryant is being questioned as suspected gunman.

Wow... Discipline has been a serious issue here on and off the field since the Billick days. It seemed like we were staying clear of the guys with off the field issues in the draft, yet we keep having problem after problem. And when the season starts, it translates to penalties. We really need to think about ways to make these players understand that their conduct needs to change.

I have a new theory.  This is all a clever ploy from the universe telling us that we need to sign this guy...

Tebow-Points-to-God.jpg

I have a new theory. This is all a clever ploy from the universe telling us that we need to sign this guy...

Tebow-Points-to-God.jpg

Shutter.... Please NO!!!!!!!!

I have a new theory.  This is all a clever ploy from the universe telling us that we need to sign this guy...

Tebow-Points-to-God.jpg

LMBO! Perhaps as team chaplain?

Tebow-Points-to-God.jpg

We should sign him as the official team motivational speaker. He needs to bring Jesus into these guys' lives!

I'm still hung up on how a car window breaks from being "gripped"? Is this dude Iron Man or something?

Well, he went to a high school right around the corner from me and I can tell you he is a man among boys with how huge he was.

I get the reaction, but honestly don't personally care too much.

It was memorial day weekend, and he was taking a taxi - not driving around like an idiot. Sounds more like an accident than any intentional wrong-doing. I don't know the details so maybe he was being rowdy and broke it on purpose but from the facts of the story that doesn't sound like it was the case.

I've been young and drunk on Memorial Day and certainly made mistakes. If he learns from this, no big deal. If he doesn't then yea, its a problem. And I don't personally see this as a problem in the locker room or necessarily a reflection of this young mans behavior. Only time will tell.

I'll reserve judgement for now. Sounds like he got drunk, took a taxi instead of driving or walking home, and accidentally broke a window on his way out because he expected it to hold his weight.

Drunk strength is something serious

More people ripping him for smashing a window than there is rice for smashing his gf

Nobody is ripping him for smashing a window. While everyone and their grandmother was ripping Rice for smashing his girlfriend. I'm ripping this guy for being so incredibly stupid. It doesn't even matter what he did. Breaking the law PERIOD is about the dumbest thing you can possibly do right now as a Raven. Especially if you're a RB. So that's why I'm ripping him. For his stupidity. I was ripping Rice for what he did to that woman, not for breaking the law itself. So let's not mix these two.

we're starting a new Ravens tradition

"Well it's a family tradition"

Maybe the veteran in the position group can take him under his wing and show him how to act...

Oh wait

Maybe the veteran in the position group can take him under his wing and show him how to act...

Oh wait

Lmao

I'm available for RB.  I showed good vision and hands out of the backfield in neighborhood pickup games back in the day.