Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderator 2

Ravens UDFA's 2014

634 posts in this topic

Please remember to clearly label rumors and desires as such. "News" should be sourced. If your post disappears, it's probably because it presented rumor as fact.

Also, keep in mind that nothing is official until there's a signed contract. Every year UDFA "signings" fall through.

When I get time, I'll try to post the updates here.

Here's the official list as of Monday afternoon.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Sign-17-Undrafted-Free-Agents/058fa495-45d3-487a-883e-63f019d16649

Utah State DT A.J. Pataialii is a ravens

Jason B. Hirschhorn ‏@JBHirschhorn 3h

I’ve confirmed from league sources that Utah State DT A.J. Pataialii has agreed to terms with the #Ravens.

Jason Butt ‏@JasonHButt 3h

Virginia Tech announces DT Derrick Hopkins has signed an undrafted free agent deal with the Ravens.

College2Pro.com ‏@BoMarchionte 3h

Baltimore Ravens sign Butler WR, Jeremy Butler, 2014 NFL Draft - Latest News on NFL - http://College2pro.com http://college2pro.com/showSingleArticle.php?id=689&page=browseArticles&category=Latest+News+on+NFL#.U2653buqyRA.twitter …

UNTRecruitingNewz ‏@UNTSportsNewz 3h

North Texas LB Zach Orr (@ZO35 ) has signed a free agent deal with the Baltimore Ravens! #UNT #DeSotoU pic.twitter.com/DGx6JxBvrB

Jason Butt ‏@JasonHButt 3h

Texas Tech OLB Terrance Bullitt announces on twitter/instagram he's joining the Ravens as an undrafted FA (@Tbullitt1)

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider 46s

Ravens to sign North Carolina offensive tackle James Hurst, according to a source

Schrem_JoplinGlobe@MarkSchremmer 7m

Congratulations to Oklahoma State and Webb City High product @parker_graham who has signed a free agent deal with the #Ravens

Parker Graham, OK State OL

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 3h

Ashland D lineman Jamie Meder to Ravens as UDFA, along with UNC OT James Hurst, per @RavensInsider

Jason Butt@JasonHButt 22s

MTSU CB Sammy Steamster to the Ravens, per coach Rick Stockstill

Continued in next post.

Mod Note: Sorry post 3 got full so I had to take over this one.

Cameron Wolfe@CamJustDoIt15 6m

Richie Leone signs as a UDFA with the Ravens.. congrats man #GoCoogs

Richie Leone, Punter, Houston. Competition for Koch. Stupid Miami getting Clarke. :(

The Iowa OL talk no longer speculation.

Brian Bower@sportguyRSR 5m

OL Brett Van Sloten out of Iowa signs with #Ravens, per @jeffzrebiecsun. #RavensTalk

Jason Butt@JasonHButt 29s

Western Kentucky LB Xavius Boyd signs free-agent deal with the Ravens, per his coach Willie Taggart.

Subject change, we have a new player

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider 8s

Northern Colorado WR Jace Davis is expected to sign with the Ravens, according to a source

Yup, we got him as well, interesting signs, I need to do some research on both

Aaron Wilson@RavensInsider 25s

Boston College tight end Jake Sinkovec to the Ravens, according to his college position coach

Damond Talbot ‏@drocksthaparty 3h

Georgetown DB Dustin Wharton going to camp with Ravens http://p.ost.im/Le24NH

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 3h

Boston College tight end Jake Sinkovec to the Ravens, according to his college position coach

Brought in a legend's son...

Jerry Rice Jr.@JRtherealgoatJR 53m

We got a chance!!! All that I can ask for let's get it #Ravens pic.twitter.com/uB6u2idc7M

UT Martin Athletics ‏@UTMSports 3h

Reports have Skyhawk DE DJ Roberts signing a free agent deal with the Baltimore Ravens.

The Jersey Raven. ‏@TheJerseyRaven 3h

Marshall DE Jeremiah Taylor to the #Ravens

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider  1m

Ravens have also agreed to a free agent deal with undrafted San Jose State center-guard Ryan Jones

So Ozzie says we are looking at UDFA Corners. Reynolds, Roberson, Purifoy and Mitchell would all be nice if they make it.

So Ozzie says we are looking at UDFA Corners. Reynolds, Roberson, Purifoy and Mitchell would all be nice if they make it.

We better get one them! (preferably Reynolds, Roberson,Purifoy )

I can't believe those guys went undrafted, I'd love to get Purifoy.

They haven't yet lol... but looking more and more likely that at least a couple of them will go undrafted.

hi ladies and gents

signed few min ago, i hope that oz could snag purifoy and roberson both cb. adding some extra depth! both are solid corners, that will lay the base for the future

Here are some guys (draft in progress):

Jackson jeffcoat

Mike Davis

Brandon Coleman

Marcus Roberson

reeshard reynolds

Terrence Mitchell

Antonio Richardson

Why did Brandon Coleman and Antonio Richardson fall so far?

Also we've been linked to Mike Davis prior , I recognize that name.

Still tons of talented players out there.  One of the weirdest drafts I've seen by far.  Here's to hoping some of that talent ends up with us.

Antonio Richardson because of his really bad knees. Coleman "fell". He was more of a 5th-6th rounder anyway.

Still tons of talented players out there.  One of the weirdest drafts I've seen by far.  Here's to hoping some of that talent ends up with us.

SO many players, hard to take em all. Truly a draft where you could get a starter undrafted.

Still tons of talented players out there. One of the weirdest drafts I've seen by far. Here's to hoping some of that talent ends up with us.

+35

Would not surprise me if the Bengals went after him.

Also we've been linked to Mike Davis prior , I recognize that name.

I've heard injuries for both.

Does anyone know we can start grabbing these hidden gems ?

Teams start calling guys as soon as Mr. Irrelevant is announced.

Is it safe to say the prospects that we like to get or do we have to say those who we "don't" want (sorry I can't help myself with this lol)?

some good corners still available... remember how seahawks secondary was built... roberson could be a steal..

If we are moving to a 43 We need to give Sam a call 

He was just drafted by the Rams.