Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ravenwildman

"River Boat Ron" can't leave Steve Smith alone!

12 posts in this topic

Ron Rivera, of the Carolina Panthers, took another swipe at Steve Smith according to Kevin Patera of the NFL  comparing him somehow in a negative manner talking about  NASCAR (??)

Wow, talk about continuing to poking the bear with a stick! I have got to get tickets to this  game at M&T! Steve Smith is going to have an epic game!

Going to need a truck of ice to "ice up" lol

GO RAVENS!

(they call Rivera "River Boat Ron", but to me he is more like a "Steam Boat Willy" lol)

I have to see the quote but this could just be another example of a quote taken out of context and shoved down our throats due to the media having nothing to talk about. Ugh I can't wait for the draft.

It's gonna be just another game, don't buy into all that hype. And Steve will need Flacco to have a big game first in order to have a big game, so let's not turn this into something it's not. It's just another game and everybody will hug after the game, as always.

Edited by Bullrush

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

In my opinion, 100% of players & coaches would agree with what Rivera said.  You want talented guys that are team players; so what's the big deal?

Well since Steve Smith is over the hill (football wise), I would think he would be the one .10 seconds slower lol

This is a non story though. Didn't even name Steve Smith. This is the Media trying their best impression of a gossip girl trying to make something out of nothing.

I am ever so happy y'all are too informed and smart to bite on this bovine scat. Head coach sounds a little bitter if you ask me.

butt-u-me. Is it May 8th yet? Zzzzzzz.

I wasn't trying to say butt. Lol.

Edited by Willbacker