orangle123

Favorite Memory/Story In Ravens HIstory

74 posts in this topic

*If this discussion is in the wrong section feel free to move it*

So I was thinking, as I do with most offseasons as the draft approuches, of my first visit to training camp and how my hope were crushed (plot-twist ahead).  I wanted to open this thread to share with eachother our favorite stories and memories as Ravens fans.  Anything from a personal story to a story about the team, share them here as we get closer to the draft with just about every avenue for improvment theorized about. My favorite story this website has published is Ozzies first draft.

(http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Byrne-Identity-Draft-Room-Drama-Best-Moments/ad0d38f3-8a9b-4b8a-8091-9472564403fc

But here is my story, and how I need to remind myself every year, our personal dreams are sometimes crushed, resulting in an even better reality.

So in 2007, I was 14 years old and just beginings to develope my love for this organization.  Coincidentally, this was the year that Troy Smith won the Heisman Trophy.  Being a new fan of the sport, naturally I fell in love with him, he was the Heisman winner after all.  So round after round, I was pray for the Ravens to draft this young, Vick-like talent.  Each round, my disappointment grew larger, only to be revitalized by the apparent lack of interest from other teams.  Five rounds later, my hope escalated as I watched the Baltimore Ravens select who I thought would be the next superstar quarterback, giving the Ravens much needed help on offense.

The season went by, and my hopes of Smith being our Godsend were slowly crushed, but I hadn't lost all hope as this was just his rookie season.  He could rebound right?  Well, with the first pick in the 2008 draft, the Baltimore Ravens selected "Not-Matt Ryan" and I instantly hated him.  This Joe guy was primed to take Troy Smith's chance of leading this team to victory and I wasn't happy about it. 

I went to training camp that year for the first time with my family, and after a fun day of pictures and autographs, I was able to get all of my favorite players autographs.  I got Sizzle, Ed Reed, Mark Clayton (Yes, he was one of my favorites), and even the great Ray Lewis.  I also got to take a picture of the three quarterbacks together.  I couldn't wait to share the picture with friends and family, showing how awesome this picture was of Smith and his two backups.

Well, only weeks later, Kyle Bowler became injured and Smith came down with a stomach bug, and the preseason started without them.  Joe Flacco was now the starter by default.  My disappointment was greater than ever, but after showing promise week after week, my hope for a successful offense seemed misplaced in Smith.  Flacco grew as a player and now I stand behind him 100%.  It's funny, thinking back, at how much faith I had in Troy Smith, and how he is now a distant memory. 

Hopefully I haven't bored you!

Bart Scott's hit on Roethlisberger right in front of my seats. I remember that noise, so violent like a crash. Also how quiet the Steeler fans were after they got shut out

Bart Scott's hit on Roethlisberger right in front of my seats. I remember that noise, so violent like a crash. Also how quiet the Steeler fans were after they got shut out

Have a big framed picture of that shot hanging on my wall. That hit was a train wreck.

At the Ravens Eagles game in 2008 when Reed broke his own record for longest INT return. That was such a fun game and a fun season

SD home game when Heap crossed the goal line. One of the loudest cheers Ive ever heard at a game.

baltimore-ravens-todd-heap.jpg

So many memories, it's tough to pick a favorite, but one of my most fun memories was during Super Bowl XXXV. My family and I were up at a friend's house in PA... my friend's dad was from New York, and naturally cheering for the Giants. All night we pestered him, saying it was OK to change allegiance to the superior Ravens! I thought it was pretty funny, and I will never forget our first Super Bowl :)

SD home game when Heap crossed the goal line. One of the loudest cheers Ive ever heard at a game.

I was there too, sitting in the opposite endzone, but could see it clear as day! It was fantastic.

Walking past Jonathan Ogden in street clothes. Biggest human being I have ever seen.

I saw Eugene Monroe on Sunday.  Also large, but it's crazy how big Jonathan is.

1996.. I was 8

Watched ravens play oilers and lost it in 4th Q that's about all I recall from game besides guy dressed as Poe in stands wearing a full bird cage costume around his torso

Been absolutely hooked ever since

Watching Ed Reed's huge INT return vs the eagles. I don't think I've ever heard the Bank get that loud before.

Favorite moment has to be seeing Ed hold that trophy though. I wasn't at the game but I can still see that humongous crazy smile, full of emotions. So happy for everyone, but him in particular. 2012 is the most memorable season ever for me.

Oh and the Bull chant on national television was probably one of the times I smiled the biggest and was happiest to be a ravens fan..

Was awesome to hear it on tv and it be so loud that al michaels simply had to address it

Watching Ed Reed's huge INT return vs the eagles. I don't think I've ever heard the Bank get that loud before.

Favorite moment has to be seeing Ed hold that trophy though. I wasn't at the game but I can still see that humongous crazy smile, full of emotions. So happy for everyone, but him in particular. 2012 is the most memorable season ever for me.

Yeah we had the Reeeeeeeeeeed chant going for a while after that return

2012 was such a great season for us. We overcame so much in that season and seeing those guys get the trophy and sending Ray out on top was great. They deserved it.

Oh and the Bull chant on national television was probably one of the times I smiled the biggest and was happiest to be a ravens fan..

Was awesome to hear it on tv and it be so loud that al michaels simply had to address it

That was great too. It made me really happy to be a fan, especially after that call.

Having been to all but 2 home games and quite a few road games (and never missing a game on TV unless I was at it), it's safe to assume I have quite a few "favorite" memories. Right up there at the top, though, is sitting in "Raven James" stadium in the waning moments of Super Bowl XXXV knowing that I was there for our FIRST!

I think being at the Bank for the last time Ray walked out of the tunnel will always be one of my favorite in-person moments as a Ravens fan.  The stadium was so loud, everything around me was shaking.  I may have shed a few tears.  And then for him to come on for the last play and do a lap around the stadium, great send off.

Edited by A Fish Called Yanda

Thanksgiving night against the 49ers, got a ball signed by 16 players, including the only one Ed Reed stopped to do. The people around us couldn't believe he stopped. Apparently he doesn't often sign things before and after games.

(We did scream out that we came all the way from South Africa…..…which was only kinda sorta true……..but screw it, I have Ray Lewis' and Ed Reeds' sigs right next to each other and right under the Ravens symbol on the ball)

I'd have to say the game winning drive to beat Pit in Pittsburgh in 2011 and sweep them.  What made it more special was that it was on my birthday, so I just knew we were going to win somehow, some way.  Great present for me  :D 

I still think about the Denver vs Baltimore playoff game 2 years ago  with the mile high miracle. I personally think that is the best Ravens game I have watched and ranks up there with all nfl games.

Alright - this isn't exactly a Ravens' story - but it is how I got into football.

I don't know how old I was exactly, about 5 or 6. I adored my Dad - and he would disappear to his bedroom to watch football (he was in a house with all women - me and my 3 sisters).

I asked my Mom where my Dad was - she told me it was the SB, leave him alone. I didn't.

I remember asking all sorts of questions - what's a first down Dad? How many times can they try for 10 yards? What's a penalty? Why is that a penalty?

The man calmly answered every single one and not once did I feel I wasn't welcome. So began my love for football.

The first game I attended was at Memorial Stadium with my Dad to watch the Colts. Halftime they were down 28-0 and my Dad wanted to go. I said, no, they can come back. And they did - winning 45-28. Never forget it.

There was no one happier than me when the Ravens came to Baltimore. No matter where I may roam, Ravens' Nation is my home.

The 1st snap in the Ravens 1st game. Football was back baby!! They defeated the Oakland Raiders which was my team before we got the Ravens. Now come to think of it it was kinda bittersweet.

Alright - this isn't exactly a Ravens' story - but it is how I got into football.

I don't know how old I was exactly, about 5 or 6. I adored my Dad - and he would disappear to his bedroom to watch football (he was in a house with all women - me and my 3 sisters).

I asked my Mom where my Dad was - she told me it was the SB, leave him alone. I didn't.

I remember asking all sorts of questions - what's a first down Dad? How many times can they try for 10 yards? What's a penalty? Why is that a penalty?

The man calmly answered every single one and not once did I feel I wasn't welcome. So began my love for football.

The first game I attended was at Memorial Stadium with my Dad to watch the Colts. Halftime they were down 28-0 and my Dad wanted to go. I said, no, they can come back. And they did - winning 45-28. Never forget it.

There was no one happier than me when the Ravens came to Baltimore. No matter where I may roam, Ravens' Nation is my home.

Awesome story!

Awesome story!

Thanks!

It wasn't until I was much older that I realized the amazing patience the man showed answering all my questions during the SB!

First time I ever saw him cry was when those Mayflower vans pulled out. But he's a die hard Ravens fan now too.

My favorite RAVENS story?

Pretty simple.

Chapter one:

"Today I told my team mates, this would be my last run...."

Final chapter:

raylombardi_zps48fd322b.jpg

second place would be when my kid was selected by the RAVENS Rookies Kids club to be the tee kid. She got to run out on the field after the opening kick off and grab the kicking tee. We were on the side lines for the warm ups, National Anthem, and the introductions. It was crazy nuts. I stood behind Michael Oher for the National Anthem. His butt cheeks came up to my chest. The guy is HUGE.

It was a great day, the RAVENS photographers took pictures and sent them to me.

tkid103011sh02.jpg

arillesingedphoto.jpg

THIRD would be Rays final home game.

FOURTH would be flying out to San Diego to see Ray blow up Darren Sproles for the WIN.

Edited by K-Dog

second place would be when my kid was selected by the RAVENS Rookies Kids club to be the tee kid. She got to run out on the field after the opening kick off and grab the kicking tee. We were on the side lines for the warm ups, National Anthem, and the introductions. It was crazy nuts. I stood behind Michael Oher for the National Anthem. His butt cheeks came up to my chest. The guy is HUGE.

It was a great day, the RAVENS photographers took pictures and sent them to me.

tkid103011sh02.jpg

arillesingedphoto.jpg

THIRD would be Rays final home game.

FOURTH would be flying out to San Diego to see Ray blow up Darren Sproles for the WIN.

Awww she must have loved that!  Great memory!!!

I've feel pretty good about the amount of games I have seen live, and I pretty much always come away struck by how each experience is a "once in a lifetime" type of thing.  Between what time the game is on, who you tailgate with or even if, where your seats are, who the opponent is, and what the weather is like its a crazy witches brew.  But some of those memories stand out more than others because of what happened on the field too. 

I (think it was 05-06) I watched the Browns come from behind to tie in a back and forth game.  Devard Darling scored a long TD pass to put us ahead by three by what we all thought was for good.  Phil Dawson kicks a crazy kick that bounces out of the uprights back onto the field and everyone thought it was no good.  As we were leaving we heard the game wasn't really over, and found out by the time we got to the car that the Browns won in overtime.  It was bizare to leave a game with victory in hand and to have it over turned after the fact.

Another home stand against the Cardinals a few years back was another game that stands out.  We played about as bad a first half as the Ravens could play.  The crowd was just waiting for something to cheer about, but everyone just kept talking about how nice the weather was instead of complaining.  After halftime the Ravens constructed the biggest comeback win in team history, so we made up for it in the second half. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAoVxOTw-ME

Of course who can forget the BS chant for the MNFG... Lol that was one of the loudest things I have ever heard, and probably have never been as loud in my whole life!

Again it feels like every gameday experience is totally unique.  Last year went to the Ravens and Jets game for my friends bachelor party.  I ended up forgetting my gloves at the last minute because I decided I didn't need a 6th layer windbreaker.  The wind was brutal that game, but it was a lot of fun too.  I couldn't feel my face for hours after and I've never been more windblown in my life but we sat in the end zone for Jacoby's long bomb so it happened right in front of us. 

Edited by Dudeman

i will never forget that bone-crushing hit/sack, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect too.

One of mine too. Finally getting to see the guys like Reed and Suggs win a ring was big for me. The only thing that could've made the 12 season better would have been beating the Steelers in the WC instead of the Colts.

Maybe not the best game, or momemt, but the Cardinals game in the 11 season was one of my favorites along with the Bronco Buster. The Kyle Boller Pats game also comes to mind even though we lost.

One of mine too. Finally getting to see the guys like Reed and Suggs win a ring was big for me. The only thing that could've made the 12 season better would have been beating the Steelers in the WC instead of the Colts.

Watching everyone, especially Suggs,Boldin,Birk, Flacco and even Big Mac was great as well. But watching Ed hoist that trophy gave me a feeling I can't describe. Ray going out on top was almost as equally satisfying, but not quite since he already had 1.

And I agree about the steelers part! Colts was awesome as well when thinking about the history and all. Also beating Luck,Brady & Manning was just magical! lol. All pocket passers, 2 HOF's on road, a rookie who was highly regarded better by most than the proven Joe. And then a Harbowl against a 5-0 Super Bowl record franchise. ..just so many ridiculous story lines. Not to mention the greatest playoff run by a QB ever, perhaps. Hollywood couldn't write it. Most magical season ever.

I've feel pretty good about the amount of games I have seen live, and I pretty much always come away struck by how each experience is a "once in a lifetime" type of thing. Between what time the game is on, who you tailgate with or even if, where your seats are, who the opponent is, and what the weather is like its a crazy witches brew. But some of those memories stand out more than others because of what happened on the field too.

I (think it was 05-06) I watched the Browns come from behind to tie in a back and forth game. Devard Darling scored a long TD pass to put us ahead by three by what we all thought was for good. Phil Dawson kicks a crazy kick that bounces out of the uprights back onto the field and everyone thought it was no good. As we were leaving we heard the game wasn't really over, and found out by the time we got to the car that the Browns won in overtime. It was bizare to leave a game with victory in hand and to have it over turned after the fact.

Another home stand against the Cardinals a few years back was another game that stands out. We played about as bad a first half as the Ravens could play. The crowd was just waiting for something to cheer about, but everyone just kept talking about how nice the weather was instead of complaining. After halftime the Ravens constructed the biggest comeback win in team history, so we made up for it in the second half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAoVxOTw-ME

Of course who can forget the BS chant for the MNFG... Lol that was one of the loudest things I have ever heard, and probably have never been as loud in my whole life!

Again it feels like every gameday experience is totally unique. Last year went to the Ravens and Jets game for my friends bachelor party. I ended up forgetting my gloves at the last minute because I decided I didn't need a 6th layer windbreaker. The wind was brutal that game, but it was a lot of fun too. I couldn't feel my face for hours after and I've never been more windblown in my life but we sat in the end zone for Jacoby's long bomb so it happened right in front of us.

My DVR took a crap on me and I lost this game. I saved it only for this moment. I wish this clip went to commercial and then came back. That was the best part of this BS chant.

Great dad. Cool story

This was the best moment in the regular season for me. I remember we were 4-0 after this game so we showed the NFL that we were going to be legit that year. My favorite part was the whole stadium leaving chanting "4-0, 4-0" and I saw what seemed like the only two Chargers fans in the stadium caught in the middle of the chant, thankfully no one was being too much of a jerk to them. It was great to see the crowd so pumped.

Edited by Ravens1991

Mile High Miracle by far. I had a few friends over and they weren't ravens fans or broncos fans. On the punt return before the game winning drive. My friend asked me what i would do if jacoby took it back. He didn't, but when they did score, I ran outside barefoot screaming. One of the greatest moments in my life.

Awesome Thread first off. But here is my favorite Raven memory I have.

It was back in 2002 I was 10 years old. It was Just after we had won the Super Bowl in 2001. Me and my dad have always been outdoor men. Well my dad had got a invitation to the grand opening of Bass Pro In Arundel Mills Mall for spending x amount of money on the store. So me and my dad went it was awesome great food great enviorment etc. But the best thing of all was that the great Tony Siragusa himsel was going to be there.

I remember I was standing next to my dad at a table and he was enjoying all the food oysters talking to his friends etc and at that same all the tables were near a stage. And the Goose himself was auctioning a special Super Bowl ball which was signed by himself for Charity. Well of course I told my dad im going to go up near the stage and watch Mr. Siragusa. So I went up to the stage and was just staring at him I thought to myself how amazing this was because I loved the ravens me and my dad always watched football together I would sit on his lap and we would share a bowl of mixed nuts Almonds Walnuts Pecans and just have the best day of the week. So I am standing there and just at all that im five feet from the goose and he is auctioning off the ball and at this time it is up to $500. People are bidding like crazy And the next thing I know he looks at me and says here kid and tosses me the ball! And im not gonna lie i was a big kid you could say I was a mini Goose lol. So I catch the ball and I am holding onto it with my life running towards my dad with all the excitment in the world. And I run up to my dad and the first thing he said was how did you get that ball! He thought I made a bid and bought the ball Haha. But finally I tell my dad the story and Through out that entire day everyone was saying hey there is that kid that got the ball. Of course I still have the ball and it is on display in a case. One of the best days of my life.

If by any chance you read this Mr. Siragusa I would just like to say Thanks.

Two stories that made me a proud (er) Ravens fan:

Ravens v. Browns '09-

Sitting in section 109 enjoying an amazing day at M&T.  During a TV time out, jumbotron shows Ray Lewis on the side line.  A small cheer starts around the stadium.  Ray smiles and nods approval, crowd gets louder.  Ray opens his mouth and does that Ray Lewis tongue out look.  Crowd goes crazy.  Ray keeps on taking in the moment, crowd absolutely hits a crescendo.  Amazing spontaneous moment shared with one man and 74,000 fanatical fans!

Flacco Autograph signing Jul '10-

We went over to a Honda dealership outside of Baltimore for a autograph from the sophomore Joe Flacco.  Decent day, met some great fans, and Joe was as polite and decent to folks as can be.  We had gotten our signature and pictures and decided it was time to go.  I pull my then 10 year old daughter off to the side where Joe is sitting.  We are about 20 feet away and I tell my little girl to say bye to Joe.  She yells out "Bye Joe", no response from Flacco but his brother looks over from the table.  I tell her "Louder, try again".  She says "Bye Joe!" a little louder this time.  Joe stops signing, looks over to who was calling to him, and then made me a Flacco Fan forever.  Joe smiled as wide as can be and says to my daughter " Bye, thanks for coming" and give a big wave.  

A simple moment, that meant very little to Mr. Flacco but made a connection with a little girl.  Joe's humbleness and attitude is a benefit to this team.  We are lucky to have him and his focus.  He made that day a memory for a little girl and our family!

ALWAYS PROUD TO BE A RAVEN FAN!!

There are so many.  But I have to say that the Tampa Super Bowl experience was by far the greatest.  Went to Tampa a week early and took in the whole process. Just the events leading up to Super Bowl.  Went to TN  playoff game, watched the OAK with my Roost. What a celebration after.  But the Super Bowl put it over the top

Thanks!

It wasn't until I was much older that I realized the amazing patience the man showed answering all my questions during the SB!

First time I ever saw him cry was when those Mayflower vans pulled out. But he's a die hard Ravens fan now too.

I still can't stand the site of a Mayflower moving van to this day, but I too am glad we have the Ravens and no longer have to put up with an Irsay in Baltimore.

Favorite moment will have to be our two Super Bowls (slight edge to the first one only because my blood pressure was not as high).  One of the most enjoyable single plays was that hit Ray Lewis put on Chad Johnson.

One of the first games i remember watching was a ravens vs. browns game cleveland was driving to take tie the game when ed reed pick off the tipped pass and returned it 106 yards. Reed became my favorite player after that 

jacoby-jones-hail-mary.gif

I was ready to cry before this happened. After everything we'd been through and everything we'd overcome, and after the previous year's AFCCG, it was devastating to think about how we'd bow out because of two useless ST plays. I thought about all the Broncos fans who showed up here and how smug they'd be, I thought about the analysts who'd be hyping Peyton up despite how well we contained him, I thought about Ashley Fox, I thought about how much we'd defied the predictions already, and I thought about how all of that would count for nothing.

But then that one play on 3rd and 3. I still get a huge grin when I think about that play.

I also remember Al Michaels calling two specific plays during our comeback win over the Steelers in 2011. "Flacco steps into the pocket, going DEEEEP, and it's... OFF the FINGERTIPS of Torrey Smith...", and later, "throws down the sideline and... CAUGHT!" Say what you want about the guy, but his voice makes certain plays really memorable. :)

Even though we lost the championship game, i dont know if ive ever had more fun watching a Ravens season than in 08, rookie head coach who no one really knew, small school rookie QB, and to play that well was amazing 

Even though we lost the championship game, i dont know if ive ever had more fun watching a Ravens season than in 08, rookie head coach who no one really knew, small school rookie QB, and to play that well was amazing 

That was the first year that I began to truly become a part of the NFL. I picked a good season.

jacoby-jones-hail-mary.gif

I was ready to cry before this happened. After everything we'd been through and everything we'd overcome, and after the previous year's AFCCG, it was devastating to think about how we'd bow out because of two useless ST plays. I thought about all the Broncos fans who showed up here and how smug they'd be, I thought about the analysts who'd be hyping Peyton up despite how well we contained him, I thought about Ashley Fox, I thought about how much we'd defied the predictions already, and I thought about how all of that would count for nothing.

But then that one play on 3rd and 3. I still get a huge grin when I think about that play.

I also remember Al Michaels calling two specific plays during our comeback win over the Steelers in 2011. "Flacco steps into the pocket, going DEEEEP, and it's... OFF the FINGERTIPS of Torrey Smith...", and later, "throws down the sideline and... CAUGHT!" Say what you want about the guy, but his voice makes certain plays really memorable. :)

Yesssssss, god that was so good.

I also think Al Michaels does a good job.  You feel the game through his voice.

Edited by izvoodoo

Joe Flacco's 92 yard drive in Pitt. I was in a house of ALL Steeler fans. And when Torrey smith dropped the first TD, I blew a gasket, I was calling him trash, I was like why did we draft someone who can't catch, and I was annoyed because we always split with the steelers and didn't sweep them for a while....

When Smith caught the game winner, I paused for a moment because I did see the flag (and the fact they took away Rice opening TD) I was waiting, then I saw Ed Reed fist pump.,... I LOST IT, I went crazy. They kicked me out.

Of course the superbowl 2 years ago, I dropped to my knees and was too happy to talk ****, I was happy for Ray, Reed, sizzle but most of all I was happy for Joe. Because throughout all that BS, he gets in the media I knew he could win it. I was telling everyone the year before, Evans catches that pass it's a whole new subject, everyone laughed at me. (In Miami) I had to ensure an offseason of heartbreak, it was soooo close. When we got to the Super Bowl the next year, my mindset was this title is ours, don't let it slip away.

Flacco winning SBMVP was icing on the cake. I got a poster in my room.

Edited by BSHU_Miami

Absolutely beautiful

When Shannon Sharpe went 90 yards vs Raiders in AFCCG. Sharper picking off Hoying in that game to send Ravens to SB.

Close second was Jacoby Jones catch in Denver

Tons of great moments for all of us as fans but I'll go with a personal memory. Finally got to go to my first Ravens game in '10 since being a fan since '05. The Ravens were playing at the Panthers and a friend of mine lived it Charlotte presenting the perfect opportunity. I recall telling my other friend who went with me as I was driving down "I would love to see Ed Reed get his 50th career INT, heck might as well throw in Ray Lewis's 30th career INT too" and I knew it was a possibility with BRIAN ST PIERRE as the Panthers' starter. Sure enough, with the game's outcome still in the air mid 4th quarter, Ed snags a pass, runs back about 10-15 yards and laterals it to Dawan Landry who managed to barely break the pylon for a TD. I was thrilled not only because of the pick and my pseudo-prediction but because I got to see one of Ed's infamous laterals actually work! Next Panthers' possession, Ray picks a pass as well and returns it himself for a TD, joining Rodney Harrison in the 30 INT - 30 sack club.

Edited by Corvus

This is in my "About me" page, but I'll share it here anyway. I went to a Ravens game at home against the Chicago Bears on December 20th 2009, which was also the day that I joined the boards. I set up my account and made my first post in the morning before leaving.

It was cold outside, less than 20 degrees F. A blizzard had just come through that had delayed the Bears' arrival, yet somehow they made it here. Outside of the stadium I met Art Modell, deservingly one of the most honored people in the history of Baltimore sports. I got him to sign my ticket, as I didn't have much else.

Once at the game, I got to meet Ravens CB Chris Carr, and got a close up of myself on the Ravens gumbo tron. On top of this the Ravens won the game 31-7, and the defense intercepted Jay Cutler four times, and I believe Cutler only posted a 7. something QB rating, which is downright awful.

So if you put all of that together, it was a great day.

For me it was easily the mile high miracle I have been to all the Superbowls and all but one AFCCG, and I try to make the playoffs as often as possible. That being said that game I was stuck in a group of Denver fans telling me that our luck was about to run out, and how we had it easy playing "Peyton lite" and of al the games I have been too and the time I have spent in Seattle I remember thinking, " Denver is becoming the most insufferable fan base in the league." I mean these dudes were trying to tell me how Derek Wolfe was going to be better than Ngata and that Flacco was the worst QB in the league and how he was overrated (mind you this is before the Superbowl). And then I will never forget looking up at the clock and thinking,"Not only do these <profanity deleted>get to dog me the whole game but the get to win too."

And then it happened. I saw it and knew it was going to be a TD the guy next to me said that will be a pick, and it landed safely in Jacoby's hands. I look at him and say "That is the benefit to having a QB whose arm is not made out of JEll-O" And for the rest of the game after I had retaliate on trash talk everyone was on pins and needles because now it was anybodys game we had the momentum and the dumbest playcalling I had ever seen, they had a deflated roster and Peyton Manning so all things were equal. Then Grama gets the pick and with tucks leg in the thin air, I said well you guys had a good season. Then it started to try to go right and I about lost my mind but then it sailed through and I would not shut up to these arrogant [profanity deleted].