Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSHU_Miami

Ravens sign RB Justin Forsett

61 posts in this topic

Seems like this might be an underrated signing. With Rice possibly suspended and Pierce injury prone, they should still draft a RB. I'm hoping for Terrance West.

Ha, true...but a bit of a stretch there.

Not if we trade them Flacco, start Tyrod, and give them two firsts.... :268213:

He was good for the Seahawks a few years ago. He was never an every down back, but has some good running and decent receiving skills. With Rice's legal troubles and Pierce's injury problems, Forsett could be a good addition. I still think we draft somebody, but I like the signing.

Good signing for depth since a Rice suspension seems inevitable. He was cut by the Jags, so still +3 on comp picks.

Another guy with connections to Kubiak as he played 2012 in Houston.  This shouldn't stop them from drafting a RB though.

We need 3 active backs if rice is suspended so it makes sense. Still fully expect them to daraft one too though

We need 3 active backs if rice is suspended so it makes sense. Still fully expect them to daraft one too though

Yep.  I imagine Pierce, Forsett, and a draft pick start the year.  Forsett may or may not stay once Rice gets back, assuming he's suspended of course.

Think this affects our comp picks?

Was Justin/Owens cut this offseason or FA?

Both were cut.  No effect on comps.

Think this affects our comp picks?

Was Justin/Owens cut this offseason or FA?

Neither will affect us next year. Both players were cut.

I think they are preparing the Team for a R. Rice suspension. Draft a RB and we should have a good battle for the starting position in pre-season!

Meh...

What would have been wrong in waiting on the market for the recently released CJ2K?

At least kick the tires, see what he might be willing to go for on a 1 year deal, then if nothing works out sign this Forsett guy. It's not like his phone was ringing off the hook.

Honestly, hes a scrub.

You think everyone on this team is a scrub lol. It's a nice pick up, he can be productive as he has shown in the past.