Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rmw10

Ravens sign TE Owen Daniels

157 posts in this topic

News has come out that we have signed the former Texans TE. Personally, I love the addition. Solid TE that knows Kubiak's system and who pairs very nicely with Pitta. Definitely gives Flacco some reliable hands to throw to with confidence.

Yeah man!

This offense is going to be legit. So many potential weapons. Pitta and Daniels together will be scary. 

Anyone have any comments on his blocking ability? Blocking is a reason I wasn't super keen on him, but maybe I'm wrong about his ability there

Anyone have any comments on his blocking ability? Blocking is a reason I wasn't super keen on him, but maybe I'm wrong about his ability there

He doesn't block all that well, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see us go with more of a spread offense if the additions are any indication.

if it were 2010 we would have the best recieving core in the league. Owen Daniels is a great route runner with soft hands BUT, separation might/probably will be an issue now.

He doesn't block all that well, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see us go with more of a spread offense if the additions are any indication.

Everyone thought we'd be a run heavy offense, but I disagreed just because Flacco is way better than Schaub. I'm excited

I actually wouldn't be too surprised to see us carry 4 TEs on the roster.  Kubiak loves his TEs.

C. J. Fieodorowitcz would be amazing now. He is the run blocker we need. 

him or troy. Troy is the better overall player. CJ is the the best blocker. Troy isnt far behind and a serious weapon in the red zone.

Not very good. But he knows Kubiak's system, and has been productive for him. This is a positive. I don't think Dickson was a very good blocker either.

C. J. Fieodorowitcz would be amazing now. He is the run blocker we need.

yes and the best thing is he is still a excellent redzone threat and could be there as late as the 4th round. We can address WR, RT and FS before getting a luxury like a great blocking TE

guys imagine if we got LEWAN (round 1) AND TROY (round 2). Would we be the most physical team in the league?

Superbowl? :D

After I brainwash Rick Smith into cutting Andre Johnson and force him into becoming a Raven

*evil laugh*

guys imagine if we got LEWAN (round 1) AND TROY (round 2). Would we be the most physical team in the league?

A thumbs down for this?

seriously?

So, what happens when Ebron falls to the Ravens? We take him anyway, right? BPA.

Im not a fan of ebron. I think he is the biggest risk of the top 20 players. He basicaly is a poor mans vernon davis.I think we pass on him. Hes overrated.