Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Militant X 1

Just for Fun: Who Did/Do "YOU" Forget Use to Be a Raven?

169 posts in this topic

Maaan!  As I was going through old Ravens photos; I came across one of a cat that I always seem to forget that he was a Raven at one time.  Kordell "Slash" Stewart.  How about you?  Who do you forget or would like to forget was a Raven?  Let's have some fun with this one. 

#Mili

Hey Mili, how about one you wish you could forget?  I can think those more easily.  :P  

Top of my list there would be Lee "Butta Fingers" Evans.  sigh...........

On the QB Elvis Grbac and one we carried dead money for years and never touched the field Leon Searcy

if we forget they used to be ravens.. then how do we remember them to post it on here? lol sike i get the idea of it. 

jermaine winborn anyone? ugh that 07 secondary still gives me nightmares

How about Terry Allen? That might be another "wish I could forget!" (He replaced Jamal Lewis in 01 after tearing his ACL in TC) Jamal is still my favorite RB of all time.

Frank Sanders. That is all.

That's a good one!!! I expected more from him. He was really good in Arizona.

Hey Mili, how about one you wish you could forget?  I can think those more easily.  :P  

Top of my list there would be Lee "Butta Fingers" Evans.  sigh...........

Tank...I'd like to forget that Frank Walker was EVER a Raven man.  Every time I hear his name (even when I say it or type it) I hear...."Awwww Damn!"  :229031_rofl:

#Mili

Priest Holmes and Chester Taylor come to mind.  It also slips my mind a lot that, given a decade of issues at the WR position, when we first got here we had 2 pretty good ones in Michael Jackson and Derrick Alexander, and we scored a lot but couldn't play defense at all.

Ernest Byner, and he's in the RoH, but I always think of him as a Brown, where he played most of his career, because he was only a Raven for 2 years.