Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HomeoftheBRAVENS

Ravens extend John Harbaugh's contract

55 posts in this topic

Wow, Biscotti is a generous, and astute business man. What a great point in time to reward hard work and provide incentive.

Steve is The Man.

Must be just setting him up to fire him for Gary Kubiak.

/sarcasm

Even with your "sarcasm" note, that makes absolutely zero sense.

Somewhere in the world Mike Preston finds his beloved donuts aren't as sweet this afternoon

I think that was the point, display, as a lot of the opined 'tension' between the coach and the owner were nonsensical.

People have been saying kubiak is here to replace harbaugh.  Which is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, Mike Brown publicly questions whether or not his Franchise Quarterback is worth keeping...

Poor Bengal fans, you're our redheaded step child. Accept your role and go sit in the closet until you learn your lesson for disgracing the AFC North with it's first winless playoff appearance in over 6 years.

Meanwhile, Mike Brown publicly questions whether or not his Franchise Quarterback is worth keeping...

Poor Bengal fans, you're our redheaded step child. Accept your role and go sit in the closet until you learn your lesson for disgracing the AFC North with it's first winless playoff appearance in over 6 years.

That's some pretty heavy trash talk considering we couldn't even make the playoffs.

Edited by NaveSenrag

This really makes no sense to me. We just extended him last year through 2016. We have an 8-8 season, and we reward him with an extra year on the contract? That's crazy to me, no matter what people think about him. No one gives an extension to a coach who is coming off of a bad year who has already been extended the previous season.

Please take talking about the

Bengals to Other Teams thanks

That's some pretty heavy trash talk considering we couldn't even make the playoffs

Having 2 Lombardi trophies comes with it's perks ;)

Somewhere in the world Mike Preston finds his beloved donuts aren't as sweet this afternoon

hahaha well done

Line of the month. Good one.

Glad to hear it. I hope Harbs is with us for a LONG time. He's deserving of anything he gets.

I love the coach.

Yet more good news. The Ravens continue to prove their commitment to wining, the city, and the fans. Congarts. coach, you earned it!!  :D

Why just one extra year? If he's always going to be the answer, why not extend him through 2020 or something?

A "bad" season. 8-8 after a roster flush? A lot of teams can't even hit 8-8 with a plethora of draft picks. Our season was so bad we are picking at 17 (because of a coin toss)...the highest since Flacco.

That's crazy. I think ANYONE would sign a coach who has an 8-8 season that's a bad year. Great move by SB.

Classy move by Steve Bisciotti! When some of us (me included) were angry at Harbaugh for his game management and especially clinging on to Juan Castillo, Bisciotti anchored John with support. That is what great leaders do, pick up men when they are down!