Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

757RavensFan

Welcome to Bmore, Zuttah

254 posts in this topic

I like the move. At only 27, Zuttah could be here for a long time, and he could be the glue that holds the line together. 

On the other hand, Tampa Bay was the 22nd ranked rushing attack in 2013 and they only averaged a 7th worst 3.8 yards a carry. They also allowed a 7th most 47 sacks. I don't know how much Zuttah had to do with that, but I guess we'll find out. I'm not ready to sing praises yet, but there is reason for optimism.

Said on Facebook he was ranked as the 22nd best sooooooo meh?

TB's line as a whole was atrocious last year.. Is expect him to perform better than that in our system

At this point anybody is better than our current option in Gino. I'll hold any excitement till I see him with the other 4 on the line but I'm optimistic. 

Said on Facebook he was ranked as the 22nd best sooooooo meh?

22 has got to be better than Gino's rank... right?

Aaron Wilson reporting they already agreed to a long term contract extension

6'4 and 308 lbs.

Ozzie wanted to get bigger up front, and that's exactly what he did.

Yeah, one inch and five pounds bigger. Lol

I still think we should have gotten EDS, but I'm happy we got Zuttah. I think he can be solid, and that's what we need. 

Oh nice!

This isn't a big name signing but a signing that people may hate now because he isn't Alex Mack but when our o-line improves, nobody will be hating this trade.

Makes sense. His cap hit for this year was 4.5 mil.

Most anyone would be an upgrade over Gino, so I'm very happy. When assessing his play, consider the Bucs were scrapping their entire line, so he didn't have the best talent next to him. In Baltimore he'll have Kelechi and Yanda. He's also got experience with making calls, so that's a very underrated boost

Most anyone would be an upgrade over Gino, so I'm very happy. When assessing his play, consider the Bucs were scrapping their entire line, so he didn't have the best talent next to him. In Baltimore he'll have Kelechi and Yanda. He's also got experience with making calls, so that's a very underrated boost

Unless we sign Mack and he plays LG and KO moves to RT!

Can I dream?

Gino was dead last.

Saw quite a few lists that had backups higher than Gino haha

Doesn't really fit that typical "AFC North / Smashmouth" mold but the coaching staff must like what they've seen from him skillwise. He can play guard too, that's always a plus.

Zuttah is very versatile, he can also play guard. Could be the start to move KO back out to right tackle... We may still be after Mack or another center. I like the trade no matter what Zuttah is used for though.

Zuttah ranked 21st in Matt Miller's center rankings on Bleacher Report. Basically, Miller says Zuttah is a good athlete but he lacks strength and struggles with big DTs. From what I've gathered, Zuttah is what Gino will be in a few years time. Athletic enough to hold his own but not quite strong enough to dominate.

I wouldn't assume Zuttah is being brought here to start at center or guard, probably more for depth and insurance.

Who knows, maybe the change of scenery turns him into The Hulk.