Bobby

Reports: Ravens Re-Sign Daryl Smith to 4 Year Deal!

105 posts in this topic

With this signing, the only FA that I thought we could get back that we didn't is Corey Graham. Impressive offseason compared to how much turnover we had a year ago. Glad Daryl is back. He stepped into a huge hole with Ray gone.

Big time deal I love it! Daryl Smith is very very underrated and was the heart of our defense last year. Solid all around linebacker and I'm glad we locked him up. Now he just needs a Pro-bowl and a ring

If we can just sign Steve Smith now we will be set heading into the draft and just take the best player available.

If we can just sign Steve Smith now we will be set heading into the draft and just take the best player available.

STill think we're really hoping for a center, or some interior Line depth for sure.

We need an upgrade in C and then we are set for the draft. I hope we dont get montgomery. He sucks and hes available.

STill think we're really hoping for a center, or some interior Line depth for sure.

I agree. There are a couple mid level free agents still available.

If we do nothing to our O-Line....  THAT will be a disaster.  Everybody is soooo excited about the WR's.  All this WR stuff....  Focus people...  Focus.

and with that another hole is plugged, and we are looking pretty with still a good amount of cap space and only a few more needs to fill through FA and the Draft. 

The line will be focused on in the draft.

If we do nothing to our O-Line....  THAT will be a disaster.  Everybody is soooo excited about the WR's.  All this WR stuff....  Focus people...  Focus.

Yea we have no right tackle, and a center who was probably the worst offensive player on the team, not to mention no one at free safety. Still have a few holes, but I think we can find guys to fill those holes, plus possibly draft someone to step in and upgrade soon.