Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RavenFan28105

Dennis Pitta not top 50 TE?

19 posts in this topic

He broke his hip man. That hurts.

Yeah, but he still came back and played better than Dickson when he came back. And I don't even think this was for 2013, I thought it was just a consensus of the best in the game no matter. I could be wrong though

"To be eligible, a player was required to participate in a set number of snaps per position. It was 200 for every position other than quarterback and running back." B/R criteria.

I could care less of no one else knows how good he is.

I actually prefer it that way.

Bleacherreport often mis-writes stuff, has the wrong names etc lol. But usually in those lists guys that missed significant games are put as honorable mention at the beginning of the article to mention that due to injury lack of games etc they are not included but would have otherwise been on it.

Same could have been true for Dustin Keller and Jermichael Finley.

Let's bring back Ed Dickson........until Dennis Pitta makes the top 50 Tight End's list!!!!

Sure....Ed had a late start....(so did Dallas Clark)..but once Ed got rolling and getting most of the tight end reps....he was almost unstoppable late in the season.

Go-o-o-o-o-o Ravens!!!!!!

Give him time, he will be. As noted in other posts he doesn't have the snaps due to the hip. We know he is, Joe loves him and that's all that matters to me. Ed Dickson, really??

Can people read? Pitta didn't reach the minimum snap count to make the list...

Clark and Dickson made the list because it was a list of 50 TEs and there are 32 teams... Neither of them even cracked the top 30, don't fret. Holy crap.

Pitta is a beast.  He catches everything.  I have a cold right now and as i'm typing this Pitta might have caught that too. 

I would say he is the 2nd best TE in our division. He is a very dependable player. Would love to pair him up with another talented Tight End so we can attack the middle of the field more consistently.