rmw10

Jah Reid arrested. Update: Will not face charges

126 posts in this topic

Ravens reserve offensive lineman Jah Reid was arrested early this morning in Key West, Fla., according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office

According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Reid was charged with two counts of misdemeanor battery

Seriously? This is getting ridiculous.

Wow 3rd arrest this offseason.They must be going for the record.I wonder who is next...

Edited by HomeoftheBRAVENS

:34853_brickwall:

Thats the last thing the Ravens needed.

Seriously.  It's a minor thing and Jah Reid, but there's a serious problem going on here.  There's no reason we should have 3 players arrested in less than a month.

I guess if you can't batter people on the field because you're a cupcake, you have to do it off the field...

Haha, yeah, he must not like being in the ravens roster

Yeah this is turning into a big problem for us. And people want us to get all these guys with character concerns in the draft  :gaah: As for Reid, I don't see him making the roster after having done pretty much nothing on the field and now this off of it.

Edited by 52520Andrew

Cut him, now.

He's crap on the field and apparently a crap person off it. Been nothing but a disappointment from day 1. 

Every expletive I know. 

Might as well make up some expletives as well.

I don't know what the issue is, but we need to get this corrected.  This brings such a bad image to the organization.

Reid was at Red Garter Saloon. A man accidentally bumped into Reid. They then exchanged words, and Reid eventually headbutted the man...

The man fell from the headbutt, and Reid then started kicking and punching him...

A security guard tried to step in to intervene, and Reid is on video punching the security guard in the face multiple times

Matt Zenitz ‏@mzenitz 

Reid was at Red Garter Saloon. A man accidentally bumped into Reid. They then exchanged words, and Reid eventually headbutted the man...

Matt Zenitz ‏@mzenitz  

The man fell from the headbutt, and Reid then started kicking and punching him...

Matt Zenitz ‏@mzenitz  

A security guard tried to step in to intervene, and Reid is on video punching the security guard in the face multiple times

Screw NFL for him Mma here comes Jah Reid Lmao! What a bust!

Time to cut ties. If he couldn't beat out A.Q. Shippley last year, he shouldn't be on our roster anyway.

Edited by bMore Heathen

I'd cut him right now.  Ray Rice obviously has enough good will and money to keep another season.  Deonte was weed, which is a forgivable sin, but this is absolutely unacceptable.

There are no excuses for that type of action. I would hear his side of it but I would cut him right after that unless there is a major misunderstanding. There are NO excuses for that type of action.

Want a young team, you will have you team problems, especially without real leaders on this team. None of this stuff is honestly that serious... except maybe the Ray Rice thing.

See what happens when ray leaves, no leadership..... This was his team along, he kept everyone in line.....

See what happens when ray leaves, no leadership..... This was his team along, he kept everyone in line.....

Sarcasm right?

There are no excuses for that type of action. I would hear his side of it but I would cut him right after that unless there is a major misunderstanding. There are NO excuses for that type of action.

It's pure stupidity too.  Who headbutts someone?  You never win with a headbutt.

:229031_rant:  :34853_brickwall:   This is not the kind of thing I want to see in the news when it comes to the Ravens.  I hope we don't see another arrest.