8 replies to this topic

#1 fusuymada

fusuymada

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

PFT is reporting the Colts have released their starting center Samson Satele. http://profootballta...-samson-satele/. In addition, it is also reporting that Mack is flattered with the transition tag from the Browns and likes the new management but really wants to see what his value is with other teams and perhaps get a long term contract somewhere else. Sounds like Mack really wants to find a new home.
Follow me - @xinellumekim on Twitter for Ravens and Orioles insight...

When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck. James Whitcomb Riley (1849–1916)..

#2 RavensNation14

RavensNation14

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

PFT is reporting the Colts have released their starting center Samson Satele. http://profootballta...-samson-satele/. In addition, it is also reporting that Mack is flattered with the transition tag from the Browns and likes the new management but really wants to see what his value is with other teams and perhaps get a long term contract somewhere else. Sounds like Mack really wants to find a new home.

It would be awesome to have Mack, but the Ravens aren't going to give him the money he wants. Were focused on Monroe and I see us getting a deal done with him and if not spending money on another LT in FA. 

As for Samson Satele, I have heard he was horrible last season. Instead of this guy I think we should look at Phil Costa because he was cut from the Cowboys when they drafted Travis Fredrick last year. He would come cheap and the last OC we got from Indy was Shipley... Don't want that again

#3 Bravens292

Bravens292

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

Can we not start new threads for every single FA (decker, browner, satele, bailey, on and on....)? Put in the ozzie 2014 thread or something. Also, interest in the market or not, there is no way we or anyone else is paying Mack 10 mil a year. thats insane. but the browns have cap to burn so it doesnt mean anything to them.

Edited by Bravens292, 06 March 2014 - 08:28 PM.

"Thats what white guys do when they're excited" - Joe Flacco

#4 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,478 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Can we not start new threads for every single FA? Put in the ozzie 2014 thread or something. Also, interest in the market or not, there is no way we or anyone else is paying Mack 10 mil a year. thats insane. but the browns have cap to burn so it doesnt mean anything to them.

This
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#5 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,374 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

And the cap "casualties" that Ozzie mentioned earlier are starting to fall!  lol!

#Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I don’t care about the opponent. They’re nameless, gray faces!"

- Mike Tomlin

#6 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,197 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

Eh...I'm not into this one.

#7 jaege

jaege

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

Can we not start new threads for every single FA (decker, browner, satele, bailey, on and on....)? Put in the ozzie 2014 thread or something. Also, interest in the market or not, there is no way we or anyone else is paying Mack 10 mil a year. thats insane. but the browns have cap to burn so it doesnt mean anything to them.

Really. Same as last year. Every guy that gets cut is the man, the answer to all our prayers as far as some fanboy is concerned. We can't hire them all.

It's so nice to be insane...

CAM GOT FIRED!!!!!

Joe Cool is the MAN!!!

Ravens

World Champions

#8 Passepartout

Passepartout

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

Hope that those people that get cut will get jobs. As they usually seem to do. Almost all the time!

Happy Halloween!

#9 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

If you wish to continue this discussion, please take it up in the appropriate consolidated Free Agent thread. Thanks.
15fqib6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users