Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dhstandard

Greg Childs Released

9 posts in this topic

A lot of people were high on him, myself included, when he was drafted. Suffered an unfortunate injury but probably still has a ton of potential. Anyone want to bring him in?

Their fans seem disappointed that he was released. I hear he has bulked up from being the skinny little kid he was when he was drafted.

Edited by dhstandard

A lot of people were high on him, myself included, when he was drafted. Suffered an unfortunate injury but probably still has a ton of potential. Anyone want to bring him in?

He has been in the NFL since 2012 and has not recorded a statistic. There is a good chance that he will also not be very healthy. I think that the Ravens should evaluate his health first. If we do sign him I don't think he will make final cuts.

Who?

Childs was drafted in the 4th Round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Minnesota Vikings. Since that time he has been hampered by injuries and has not played in a singe regular season game.

Childs was drafted in the 4th Round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Minnesota Vikings. Since that time he has been hampered by injuries and has not played in a singe regular season game.

Thank you I had honestly never heard of him until this thread

I liked him. I remember RavensFan23 and I talking about him quite a bit. Pretty sure he graduated from Arkansas. He's been hampered with injuries since his final year in college. I would bring him here as a tryout for sure.

Bring him in for a tryout, but I think the Ravens want some impact guys at the position. We have quite a bit of developmental talent and need some veteran talent now. 

He could bulk up, He could run faster, he could become better. But he wont be anything unless he learns how to catch the ball