81 replies to this topic

#1 Ausman

Ausman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

1). We have an easier schedule instead of a 1st place schedule.

2). Defense still is good

3). Dennis Pitta and Torrey Smith continue to establish chemistry with Joe Flacco.

4). Older Steelers and same old Browns.

And

5). Mike Zimmer is no longer with the Bengals. (He killed us for years with his defensive schemes) This is what I'm most excited about!.

#2 pmr468

pmr468

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

And Andy Dalton is still the QB of the Bengals

#3 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,500 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

Damn, I was going to say that

#4 Purple_ICE 81

Purple_ICE 81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

Dude threw 4 ugly INTs and they still CRUSHED us....looking back at the 2013 schedule is like looking at the arc of the covenant. FACE MELTED

Welcome WR Steve Smith 5 time pro bowler

Career Stats: 836 receptions /// 12,200 yards /// 67 TDs

#5 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

Man i would really love to see Manziel in Browns uniform.    That kid would be completely demolished in AFCN

#6 52520Andrew

52520Andrew

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

What is scary is that the Bengals are good enough to make the playoffs even with Dalton

In Ozzie We Trust

#7 Purple_ICE 81

Purple_ICE 81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

What is scary is that the Bengals are good enough to make the playoffs even with Dalton

Yes but when they do....Dalton shrivels up. 

#8 RichieAsh

RichieAsh

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

1st place schedule is going to be rough for them matching up with the other AFC winners whereas we don't.

#9 52520Andrew

52520Andrew

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

Yup but imagine if they actually got a good qb. With all their talent, they could win the big one. At least they have the tough schedule this year

In Ozzie We Trust

#10 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,316 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

And how many times do you think that he'll keep doing that UNTIL he finally breaks through?  Can't keep sleeping on this kid!

#Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#11 Purple_ICE 81

Purple_ICE 81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

And how many times do you think that he'll keep doing that UNTIL he finally breaks through?  Can't keep sleeping on this kid!

#Mili

He has been in the playoffs the past what...2 or 3 seasons and still has yet to prove anything to anyone. I just think with all the weapons he has around him and the great defense he has...he should be doing much better.

#12 BBoogieMan

BBoogieMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

But CLE has a ton of money, cap space, and high draft picks. If their management nails the draft an FA, with the defense they already have, wouldn't be surprised if they win 10 games next year. Even with Andy 'MAD magazine cover' Dalton and Geno Atkins back, they'll only keep winning 10+ games. They're too young, good, and dynamic. The Squeelers will be formidable but still too old and doubt they surpass their win total of last season esp playing the 2nd place schedule.

#13 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

#Mili

Even Matt Ryan finally won a playoff game and the biggest choker of all, Manning, once won a Super Bowl. Sooner or later, the Bengals defense will be good enough to offset Dalton.
15fqib6.jpg

#14 Ausman

Ausman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Even Matt Ryan finally won a playoff game and the biggest choker of all, Manning, once won a Super Bowl. Sooner or later, the Bengals defense will be good enough to offset Dalton.

Did u read my forum? Mike Zimmer is no longer there! He was the only reason the Bengals defense was good in the first place. That's why I'm excited that Zimmer is not coaching against us anymore!

#15 Ravenatic20

Ravenatic20

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

If you consider all teams equal, we all have a 1 in 32 chance of winning the whole thing.  But not all teams are even.  The odds are against the Bengals, and there defense should not be as good next year.  You would have thought that at some point our defense would have been good enough to overcome Boller 10 years ago.  Tom Brady has not been "good enough" to offset his defense in the past 9 years.  The steelers and Ravens will go to the Super Bowl again before the Bengals do.

EdReedSIGrig-1-1.jpg

#16 Poes Crows

Poes Crows

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Can't really give a good assessment until after Free Agency and the Draft, but as of right now it is unlikely anyone will be toppling Cincinnati from the top spot.

Pittsburgh played well at the end of the year but they do have personnel issues. Still, figure them to be battling with us for 2nd and 3rd in the Division again.

<p>John Smith of Titanic lore did not board a lifeboat Ozzie. A Captain that has blundered does the honorable thing. He goes down with his ship.

#17 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:05 PM

And how many times do you think that he'll keep doing that UNTIL he finally breaks through? Can't keep sleeping on this kid!

#Mili

I'm with this train of thought. He's a young guy. People said the same things about Flacco early. Ravens had the benefit of a clutch defense early and a very good run game. If it starts to click with Dalton, the North is in trouble.

#18 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,316 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

He has been in the playoffs the past what...2 or 3 seasons and still has yet to prove anything to anyone. I just think with all the weapons he has around him and the great defense he has...he should be doing much better.

Sure, he has great weapons around him and eventually, he'll get it done!  Remember, the Bengals won the AFC North last season.  It's just a matter of time.  Later more than sooner I hope.

Agreed!

I'm with this train of thought. He's a young guy. People said the same things about Flacco early. Ravens had the benefit of a clutch defense early and a very good run game. If it starts to click with Dalton, the North is in trouble.

That's what I'm saying!

#Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#19 RLewis52

RLewis52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

I'm with you, what I believe his problem is them INT's....him throwing 4 in a game and winning a game in the regular season is one thing, but trying to pull that off in the playoff is another. Seems like if it isn't a deep ball completion by Green...its a interception. He should be better, and this year he has a lot to prove, because to me, when I look at his numbers, his turnovers have gone up every year...I don't see any improvements

#20 jaege

jaege

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

#Mili

Honestly? Forever. I just can't see the guy doing anymore than he has already done.

It's so nice to be insane...

CAM GOT FIRED!!!!!

Joe Cool is the MAN!!!

Ravens

World Champions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users