Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ravenskid52752

Jesse Alkire Redesigned NFL jersey's

27 posts in this topic

Jesse Alkire the legend  designer did some work on the NFL jersey's and OMG they look awesome for every team not just the ravens.  tell me what think of them( to me they look great)

http://www.jessealkire.com/ravens/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1981076-nfl-jerseys-mildly-redesigned-by-jesse-alkire-produce-great-results#articles/1981076-nfl-jerseys-mildly-redesigned-by-jesse-alkire-produce-great-results

Think our helmet could be better but otherwise, I kinda dig it. The design is really busy and eccentric but I don't mind it too much. I would prefer something simpler though. Lot of things going on here.

Think our helmet could be better but otherwise, I kinda dig it. The design is really busy and eccentric but I don't mind it too much. I would prefer something simpler though. Lot of things going on here.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the helmet, but I like the jerseys.  I'm honestly not a fan of our current helmet, but that's because I like symmetry.  That B facing towards the back on the left side of the helmet annoys me to no end.

49ers, Cowboys, Raiders: The best uniforms are always simple. And that two-tone coloring makes the Ravens uniform look too busy.

I guess he tried to go for an Oregon Ducks feel with the "digital" numbering and the wings on the shoulder pads. I respect that idea.

Edited by PolishRifle

Yeah I'm not a fan of the helmet, but I like the jerseys.  I'm honestly not a fan of our current helmet, but that's because I like symmetry.  That B facing towards the back on the left side of the helmet annoys me to no end.

yes i love the jerseys but no to the helmets though.

I guess he tried to go for an Oregon Ducks feel with the "digital" numbering and the wings on the shoulder pads. I respect that idea.

19db4ce2d64ecc0ef45303500aebc845_crop_ex

new-2013-nike-oregon-ducks-spring-milata

Lol. So obvious.

Edited by PolishRifle

All of these don't do anything for me. I think our uniforms look good as they are.

Now that I've had a chance to look through all of these, I must say that I'm really impressed.  He was able to modernize a few teams' uniforms without taking away the traditional sense.  He tried some different things with teams that could use a change.  I really like these.  Not every team is perfect, but are they perfect now?

Is that Adrian Peterson in a Ravens jersey???????!!!!!???? Aaron Wilson needs to report a trade already or what? Hahaha only in a dream.

All of these don't do anything for me. I think our uniforms look good as they are.

Yeah, these look like something from a video game. 

I like the idea of new jerseys, but I really don't like these uniforms. To me it looks almost too college like and fruity. I like the way they redesigned the Seahawks jerseys though. I like that they added the gray in the seahawks uniforms, their uniforms were average before but now its one of the best.

Edited by kassaiscool

Jesse Alkire the legend  designer did some work on the NFL jersey's and OMG they look awesome for every team not just the ravens.  tell me what think of them( to me they look great)

http://www.jessealkire.com/ravens/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1981076-nfl-jerseys-mildly-redesigned-by-jesse-alkire-produce-great-results#articles/1981076-nfl-jerseys-mildly-redesigned-by-jesse-alkire-produce-great-results

No Way,

If you're gonna have tradition...you have tradition.

Everything that guy did is the same. He needs to design new outfits for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

No Way,

If you're gonna have tradition...you have tradition.

Everything that guy did is the same. He needs to design new outfits for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Well at least your consistent. You don't just hate Ozzie, Harbs, Flacco, Elam, and Monroe, you just hate everything!

Couldn't tell if the Ravens one is the only one with the jersey number on the helmet....but that stuff reminds me of college football too much

Couldn't tell if the Ravens one is the only one with the jersey number on the helmet....but that stuff reminds me of college football too much

There was one other one that had the number on the side, I believe.

With that being said, to achieve my dreams of symmetry, I'd love to have this logo on the helmet.

311.gif

There was one other one that had the number on the side, I believe.

With that being said, to achieve my dreams of symmetry, I'd love to have this logo on the helmet.

311.gif

Yeah I've always liked that alt logo as well. would be nice on the black alt jerseys they wear on occasions. With that purple trim, or maybe even give gold a shot....just not like the saints ha

Just me or did the redskins one look like ASU sun devils?

I loved the Redskins redesigns.

i love everything except for the helmet logo and the numbers, id rather see the standard shield stay and go on both sides of the helmet, and dont put all that design in the number, tone down the college number look and make it a little closer to what jax or sea has for the numbers, aside from that i love it, the gradients all over are pretty sweet