Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SecretAgentMan

2014 Forum Mock: Sign Up Thread

114 posts in this topic

Hey all......

In order to sign up for the game, list your user name... Once there are 32 members playing signups are CLOSED....

If you missed the signups, you will be placed on a waiting list... If/when members leave, the next person on the list will move up... I will announce the date for the team selection day thread after we get 32 people.

Game On!

• SecretAgentMan(SAM Coco)
  • Gabefergy(Coco)
  • Berad(Coco)
  • Mt. Crushmore(Coco)
  • -Truth-(Coco)
  • Ed_Reed20(Coco)
  • arnie_uk(Coco)
  • Stm85
  • PayRAyDise
  • Ray the Day
  • Miami Hurricane (MH)
  • Alexir
  • NFLFan123
  • Free Agent
  • T3hRaven
  • ravefan52
  • JO_75
  • ClintLB88
  • Dubs
  • Sizzlebshu
  • Calvinsmoke
  • KDUBB44
  • Ravensdan
  • BALTIMOREFLACCO
  • Mr.Nobody
  • Geiving
  • Codizzle
  • Clutch Ravens
  • rmw10
  • FreckleNate
  • Challenege Accepted
  • BmoreBird22

Waiting List

•  
  •  

People in the Drawing for Bmore
T3hRaven
Mr.Nobody
rmw10
Dubs

When signing up, please note whether you are interested in having the Ravens or not.  The Ravens are chosen differently (random selection with who is interested).

I may be impatient, but if we don't get all 32 teams in, we need to know is some are willing to take up 2 teams. 

I am willing

Thank the Lord, I've been waiting for the Superbowl to end so we could get on with this.

Free Agent is in. No Ravens for me.

I may be impatient, but if we don't get all 32 teams in, we need to know is some are willing to take up 2 teams. 

I am willing

I doubt this will happen.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.  I do want to be in the drawing for the Ravens.  Hopefully I don't win and get screwed out of it because of whining again.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.  I do want to be in the drawing for the Ravens.  Hopefully I don't win and get screwed out of it because of whining again.

Well so far you are the only one who wants them

what lol

I'm in, and let's be honest. How many of us actually was figuring out who we all wanted to take throughout the season?

I'm in, and let's be honest. How many of us actually was figuring out who we all wanted to take throughout the season?

I had a few ideas but after looking at cap #s I settled on a completely new team that I wasn't expecting to pick. Hope I get them!

what lol

I won the drawing last year but everyone whined because they didn't pay attention, so I didn't wind up getting them.

I won the drawing last year but everyone whined because they didn't pay attention, so I didn't wind up getting them.

Ah, I see.

That was my screw up. 

I had a few ideas but after looking at cap #s I settled on a completely new team that I wasn't expecting to pick. Hope I get them!

I looked at the cap numbers as well and took a team that is close on cap but can cut some guys to make room and build through the draft with.

I looked at the cap numbers as well and took a team that is close on cap but can cut some guys to make room and build through the draft with.

Easy. Cowboys.

Which led to me getting them by winning a second drawing

I am in. #RaiderNation

Hey Matthew Stafford, this isn't Twitter. #QBsonFacebookReference

:plus-un2: To myself

Which led to me getting them by winning a second drawing

Oh I remember.  And that's why you're

2ij7gn.jpg

on notice!

Hey Matthew Stafford, this isn't Twitter. #QBsonFacebookReference

:plus-un2: To myself

It's funny because Matthew Stafford tries to send DMs to people on QBs Talking on Facebook.

Easy. Cowboys.

Not the Cowboys...... they are too much in cap hell for me to take them in this game for the next 20 years. 

It's funny because Matthew Stafford tries to send DMs to people on QBs Talking on Facebook.

Nice one there, Big Ben.