ravens533

Shout out to Steve Bisciotti

39 posts in this topic

Last year is officially over and we are looking forward to next year. I just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge the best owner in the entire NFL and possible professional sports. Steve Bisciotti has created a great organization. The players and coaches are all fine individuals. I am always proud to be even a small part of this classy team as a devoted fan. Thank you Steve for making the Ravens great.

Do you agree that we are lucky to have Steve Bisciotti as the owner of the Ravens?

Last year is officially over and we are looking forward to next year. I just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge the best owner in the entire NFL and possible professional sports. Steve Biscotti has created a great organization. The players and coaches are all fine individuals. I am always proud to be even a small part of this classy team as a devoted fan. Thank you Steve for making the Ravens great.

Do you agree that we are lucky to have Steve Biscotti as the owner of the Ravens?

Bada Bing! The best owner in the world. Wish Angelos would learn a thing or two! Biscotti = The best  Angelos = Cheap skate

Bisciotti is the best owner in the NFL. He cares about the team, and he does what he needs to do to ensure long term success. 

Part of what makes him so great is that he's one of us. He's as big a fan as we are. He grew up a big Colts fan, and I think his fan-hood is important. So many owners out there simply don't care about the team's actual success. They care about the money. That said, I also love that while he's a fan, he's extremely professional, classy, and he lets his guys do what he hired them to do. 

Best owner in the NFL, and maybe the best in all pro sports. 

Of course I'm biased, but I agree with everyone above...best owner in the League for sure. Can't think of anyone else I'd rather see as owner.

Bisciotti is the best owner in the NFL. He cares about the team, and he does what he needs to do to ensure long term success.

Part of what makes him so great is that he's one of us. He's as big a fan as we are. He grew up a big Colts fan, and I think his fan-hood is important. So many owners out there simply don't care about the team's actual success. They care about the money. That said, I also love that while he's a fan, he's extremely professional, classy, and he lets his guys do what he hired them to do.

This!! He's a home town guy and that's awesome!!! All owners could learn from Mr. Biscotti! Keep doin it the right way!!!!!!

The thing I love most is he hires good people to do their jobs, and he lets them do it. He trusts his people.

Let's put this in perspective: he has given such great ownership and leadership, we are lamenting an 8-8 season this year. 8-8! We still finished higher than over half of the other teams in the league in what is strongly a down year.

That's awesome. I think he'll lead us to more championships with his ownership too. More SBs for SB!

(edit: Imagine having freaking Jerry Jones being your owner & GM. What a nightmare.)

Edited by youne

He's awesome... now if he would never give Mike Preston a one-on-one interview again...

hands down to the best owner for all sport......

Being biased or not, haters wish Steve was their owner....lol

It is Seattle's time right now but today officially starts the climb back to the top.

Love what he does for the fans.

He really knows how to build and maintain a fan base.

Last year is officially over and we are looking forward to next year. I just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge the best owner in the entire NFL and possible professional sports. Steve Biscotti has created a great organization. The players and coaches are all fine individuals. I am always proud to be even a small part of this classy team as a devoted fan. Thank you Steve for making the Ravens great.

Do you agree that we are lucky to have Steve Biscotti as the owner of the Ravens?

after watching seattles dusty old owner awkwardly stumble through the acceptance speech, I realized how awesome our owner is. dude is young, walking around the field lighting cigars and popping bottles and jumping around in his stupid fresh suit, swag on a hundred thousand trillion, and obvious confidence in his speech, while the newest super bowl champs owner is just some decrepit old fart wearing a seahawks tracksuit and can barely spit out a sentence.

so yes, shoutout to steve bisciotti, best owner in all of sports.

Seattle's owner is not some " old guy" - he founded Microsoft and is the richest NFL owner.

All these guys are excellent businessmen, or they wouldn't be  team owners.

It must be so great to own any pro sports team, especially an  NFL team -a real dream.

Sad we only have Angelos, he doesn't know how to handle the O's.

Steve is the man -  much respect goes to him.

It is really hard to get back to the Super Bowl, and win ( look at SF).

Next year we will have a winner.

Go Ravens!!

Can we please fix the spelling of his name in the title of this thread lol.  Our owner isn't a cookie.

But what delicious one he would be

definitely glad he is our owner,,, plus he's homegrown  

Thankfully it is the truth with Mr.Bisciotti.

Seattle's owner is not some " old guy" - he founded Microsoft and is the richest NFL owner.

All these guys are excellent businessmen, or they wouldn't be  team owners.

It must be so great to own any pro sports team, especially an  NFL team -a real dream.

Sad we only have Angelos, he doesn't know how to handle the O's.

Steve is the man -  much respect goes to him.

It is really hard to get back to the Super Bowl, and win ( look at SF).

Next year we will have a winner.

Go Ravens!!

I wasn't referring to him as a bad owner or anything of the sort. I didnt know what he did outside of SEA's FO, I was just referring to how our owner projects himself to the nfl world compared to how he does, and steve clearly takes the cake in that department. shows a lot more passion and emotional investment in his team than any other owner out there.

We are very, very lucky to have Mr. Bisciotti. Just watch teams like Dallas and Washington ... ownership meddling has killed them over the years. Steve is involved - but only at the level that he needs to be involved. He holds his hires accountable, but lets them do their job.

I watch many sports and his leadership forgoes one sport, I think he is the best owner of any professional sports team in the country.

I think we have been fortunate to have the best G.M. and Owner tandem in the NFL for about a decade now.

I watch many sports and his leadership forgoes one sport, I think he is the best owner of any professional sports team in the country.

I think we have been fortunate to have the best G.M. and Owner tandem in the NFL for about a decade now.

Agreed. Also, currently the best assistant GM ;)

I must agree with The Raven on this one. BTW, The Raven, how'd ya like the End Around Percy Harvin stuck on the Buckin Broncos?

I must agree with The Raven on this one. BTW, The Raven, how'd ya like the End Around Percy Harvin stuck on the Buckin Broncos?

Ha, yeah. Ya got me :P That was pretty sick. 

Dan Snyder's first business venture was with help from his dad trying to market a Captials road trip package to Philadelphia where he posted thousand of flyers on windshields of cars at Caps game at the a Capital Centre.  No one person bought it.  I did one road trip to Philly to see the O's at the Vet against the Phillies and that is enough for me.

On the other hand Steve Bischotti's first venture was starting a high tech staffing firm in his garage, a year later they posted a $1 million dollar profit and eventually became Aerotek.  

Now who knows more about running a business? it sure isn't the owner of the Landover Maroon and Yellows!