Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravens1991

Did LB Sergio Kindle get a Super Bowl ring last year?

28 posts in this topic

I always wondered did Sergio Kindle get a super bowl ring? He was on the active roster for a few games then eventually got placed on the PS but then he asked to be released in attempting to get a futures contract. Does anyone know if he received a ring?

I think he did. Bisciotti gave out rings to Cam Cameron and some of the writers on the website, so I'd imagine he did. 

LMAO.  I had really forgotten about him.  No offense to OP, but who cares.  I wish we could've given rings to Mason, Heap and JJ... And a replica ring to Cundiff made off aluminum foil and glass shards.   

Wow. I actually forgot he was on the team last year lol. I thought he was cut the year before. He probably got one though.

Man, watching his games and then watching draft coverage I salivated over having him. Getting him was elation, after getting him was a misstep in the downward direction unfortunately.

LMAO.  I had really forgotten about him.  No offense to OP, but who cares.  I wish we could've given rings to Mason, Heap and JJ... And a replica ring to Cundiff made off aluminum foil and glass shards.   

Agreed!  Wow!  What a reach for something to talk about!  LMAO!

#Mili

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, January 10, 2014 - Crap · Report post

Agreed!  Wow!  What a reach for something to talk about!  LMAO!

#Mili

If it is such a reach then why are you coming around trolling in the thread?

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, January 10, 2014 - Crap · Report post

If it is such a reach then why are you coming around trolling in the thread?

So, let me get this straight Ravens1991.  In reference to Kindle being the topic...someone else posted; "who cares?" and I say it is a "stretch" to find something to talk about....but you single me out and quote my post and call me a troll?  Are you serious?  :229031_rofl:

#Mili

He was a beeeeeast in Madden 12 lol.  Him and Suggs off the edge wrecked fools.  I loved it.

Kindle recorded 30 sacks in his rookie season for me. If only he could have had half that in real life. 

He was a beeeeeast in Madden 12 lol.  Him and Suggs off the edge wrecked fools.  I loved it.

Lol. That's funny. Only in Madden. :rolleyes:

Not trying to take this too off-topic, but he actually develops into a 91 overall pass-rusher in madden 25 too, sometimes. pretty funny. 

If Sergio never had never fallen down those stairs and turned out to be as great as everyone speculated, this current Suggs issue wouldn't be an issue at all.

If Sergio never had never fallen down those stairs and turned out to be as great as everyone speculated, this current Suggs issue wouldn't be an issue at all.

Let's take that a step further.

If Kindle worked out, we wouldn't have needed to draft Upshaw, really. So, there's a high pick that could be spent on WR or OL. If Kindle worked out, we might not have signed Dumervil, so that cap space and roster spot could have been saved for a quality offensive lineman this year. Bit of a stretch, maybe, but Kindle failing as badly as he did drastically affected the team. 

Let's take that a step further.

If Kindle worked out, we wouldn't have needed to draft Upshaw, really. So, there's a high pick that could be spent on WR or OL. If Kindle worked out, we might not have signed Dumervil, so that cap space and roster spot could have been saved for a quality offensive lineman this year. Bit of a stretch, maybe, but Kindle failing as badly as he did drastically affected the team. 

Sergio Kindle singlehandedly sunk our franchise.

The whole 2010 draft was frustrating. Missed out on Dez Bryant by one pick, traded back and then missed out on Gronk by one pick. The first three picks, all busts. Thank god that Pitta and Art worked out or that entire draft would've been a waste.

Sergio Kindle singlehandedly sunk our franchise.

I dont know it it goes quite that far.

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 3, January 12, 2014 - Selfie · Report post

Kindle for us was like Len Bias for the Celtics.

Kindle fell down a flight of stairs, fractured his skull and lost hearing correct?

The fall was his fault. Maybe he was inebriated too.

The question has to be were these lost players "vetted" enough by the organizations that drafted them. Was the mistake solely upon them?

Whose job is it to be sure a top pick is well spent and what the organization demands upon drafting them?

I was just kidding.

Sorry to misunderstand.
conidering some people around here you can never be too sure.

Sorry to misunderstand.
conidering some people around here you can never be too sure.

Oh, no problem man. You're right, I can't blame you.