Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ratedr

Justin Tucker: All-Pro

30 posts in this topic

Rightfully deserved.  Tucker >/=/< Stover ?

Too soon to make that call, but if Tuck continues to kick the way he did the past 2 years he will be better than Stover and most others.

Congrats Justin!

Great for Tuck. He deserves it more than Matt Prater who gets to kick in the thin air.

I told my friends I needed a new jersey after Ed and Boldin left. I only had a white flacco jersey and needed someone on the team who I could count on to be around for a while so my jersey money wouldnt go to waste. I will be ordering my Purple Tucker before the season starts. The fact im ordering a kickers jersey shows how cool he is.

I told my friends I needed a new jersey after Ed and Boldin left. I only had a white flacco jersey and needed someone on the team who I could count on to be around for a while so my jersey money wouldnt go to waste. I will be ordering my Purple Tucker before the season starts. The fact im ordering a kickers jersey shows how cool he is.

Haha I actually got a Tucker jersey as a Christmas gift to myself. Never thought I'd ever by a kicker's jersey, but here we are.

Haha I actually got a Tucker jersey as a Christmas gift to myself. Never thought I'd ever by a kicker's jersey, but here we are.

You probally should get a Koch jersey. Lol. Field position is important. :th_sneak-1:

You probally should get a Koch jersey. Lol. Field position is important. :th_sneak-1:

Do they even mass produce Koch jerseys? Lol

Just curious and not trying to derail the thread but does anyone think Daryl Smith earned it?

Just curious and not trying to derail the thread but does anyone think Daryl Smith earned it?

Nah.  He was really good this year, but ILB had a lot of good players.  Kuechly, Bowman, Burfict, and Dansby were all better.  That's not a knock on Daryl, but that's some tough competition with how they played this year.

Nah. He was really good this year, but ILB had a lot of good players. Kuechly, Bowman, Burfict, and Dansby were all better. That's not a knock on Daryl, but that's some tough competition with how they played this year.

True but Daryl's stats are right up there with theirs. I think he deserved it but like you basically said, it was a tough crowd. Dansby had a hell of a year especially.

I've never seen a player so undervalued. What he did this season replacing 52 at age 31 deserves recognition. He has like no accolades in his career and i feel bad for him lol

True but Daryl's stats are right up there with theirs. I think he deserved it but like you basically said, it was a tough crowd. Dansby had a hell of a year especially.

I've never seen a player so undervalued. What he did this season replacing 52 at age 31 deserves recognition. He has like no accolades in his career and i feel bad for him lol

What probably hurt him the most was that all of those guys were key reasons their teams did as well as they did, and with the exception of Dansby, all helped get their teams to the playoffs.  If it were any other Ravens season, I'd argue that Smith should be there, but I think those guys just had a little more value to their teams, which gave them the upside over Smith.

It really is a shame that he's so underrated.  I've always liked him in Jax and I was pumped when we got him.  Then again, a lack of accolades could help us re-sign him a bit easier lol.

I think they got it right with Tucker.  He's the only one that deserved to be an All-Pro this year.  Daryl probably had some consideration at least.

Hey, back to thread topic. Justin, well done young man, you earned it. Much respect and love to you and your new bride, enjoy Hawaii!!

The type to graduate from high school a year early and still win 4 consecutive Prom kings... Had a jacket with J.T. stitched on it...Could pick up a Chinese chick by spitting some Japanese at her....Could make sketchers cool again.

That's all I got.

he once had a awkward moment just to see how it felt, nobody else thought it was awkward though.

lol that's pretty good