Untitled Document
Preseason Schedule      Official Mobile App      @Ravens on Twitter      on Instagram   

Photo

br.com Legends League

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Mintberry Crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,320 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

For our next season, message my deputy PuRock if you wish to assign a co-owner, leave, or have a general inquiry. As of now, all of our spots are filled for 2014.

Honestly, I am surprised that you (Poe) got second. After the draft I thought your team was doomed for failure.

You get used to it. Even posts that don't violate the rules aren't safe.

Ray Guy to the NFL Hall of Fame

#2 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,203 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

For our next season, message my deputy PuRock if you wish to assign a co-owner, leave, or have a general inquiry. As of now, all of our spots are filled for 2014.

Hang on there Cowboy. You just can't declare me your Deputy out of the blue.  I'm an outlaw.  So please, nobody PM me. 

I'm not even sure if I'll be playing next year.  Right now I'm burned out on FF.  My FF intentions won't get rev'd up until next summer.  

Posted Image

#3 Mr. Nobody

Mr. Nobody

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hang on there Cowboy. You just can't declare me your Deputy out of the blue.  I'm an outlaw.  So please, nobody PM me

I'm not even sure if I'll be playing next year.  Right now I'm burned out on FF.  My FF intentions won't get rev'd up until next summer.  

as I'm Mr. Nobody and you asked for it, I'll PM you... better though I'll reply here... as previously said I'll take my leave from this league as it's not mine anymore... and at this moment i hate football... thus FF needs to wait three whole seasons for me to decide upon it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users