Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

Go Ravens Monday night!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 packfan09

packfan09

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Not that it matters with Rodgers out but if he does come back and we somehow pull out a win I am a huge fan of yours Monday night. Regardless if we win or lose I still hope the Ravens pound the LIons into submission. I hate the Lions with a passion, their fans are the most obnoxious fans when they start winning. We will try to beat the Steelers for ya. I dont think we can without Arod but with him I think we can. Merry Christmas to Baltimore nation as well. Nice chatting with all of you guys back in October when we played you.

#2 Jokerraven

Jokerraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Not that it matters with Rodgers out but if he does come back and we somehow pull out a win I am a huge fan of yours Monday night. Regardless if we win or lose I still hope the Ravens pound the LIons into submission. I hate the Lions with a passion, their fans are the most obnoxious fans when they start winning. We will try to beat the Steelers for ya. I dont think we can without Arod but with him I think we can. Merry Christmas to Baltimore nation as well. Nice chatting with all of you guys back in October when we played you.

Merry christmas to you and yours. and we are going to try .to take out the lions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users