Untitled Document
Preseason Schedule      Official Mobile App      @Ravens on Twitter      on Instagram   

Photo

Fantasy Boasting Thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Mintberry Crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,320 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

Playoff time is near or has arrived for fantasy owners across the land! So I want to hear your stories of triumph. You can also list someone else you saw who overcome the odds to make the postseason.

I'll start w/ myself. In this league, I fell from the 2nd seed to the 6th seed in the final week of the season, but managed to avoid elimination thanks to the tiebreaker, which I held over 2 players:

http://football.fant...com/f1/111881/3

In this league of mine, I rose from 8th place in Week 8 to 2nd place with a 6-game winning streak, clinching a playoff spot this week:

http://fantasy.nfl.c.../1890904/team/2

And our own SteelersProphet made the playoffs in our br.com league propelled by 8 straight wins, despite starting 0-5:

http://fantasy.nfl.c.../418454/team/14

Honestly, I am surprised that you (Poe) got second. After the draft I thought your team was doomed for failure.

You get used to it. Even posts that don't violate the rules aren't safe.

Ray Guy to the NFL Hall of Fame

#2 theblackdog

theblackdog

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

I was first seeded in the playoff bracket in the league I joined this year, and the matchup pegged me to lose by 10 points (133 - 123).  So I was potentially destined to be a one and done if the projections held true.

As we all know, reality never reflects projections, especially when you start both Alex Smith and Jamall Charles along with DeSean Jackson :-D

The current score?  163-106, and I still have Justin Tucker to play for me tonight :wootwoot:

Posted Image
Thanks to Kia Kaha for the sig!

#3 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Mintberry Crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,320 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

I was first seeded in the playoff bracket in the league I joined this year, and the matchup pegged me to lose by 10 points (133 - 123). So I was potentially destined to be a one and done if the projections held true.

As we all know, reality never reflects projections, especially when you start both Alex Smith and Jamall Charles along with DeSean Jackson :-D

The current score? 163-106, and I still have Justin Tucker to play for me tonight :wootwoot:

Do you won, huh? :P. Tucker power!!

Honestly, I am surprised that you (Poe) got second. After the draft I thought your team was doomed for failure.

You get used to it. Even posts that don't violate the rules aren't safe.

Ray Guy to the NFL Hall of Fame

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users