Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Torrey Smith Gets Married Today

39 posts in this topic

The third-year receiver marries his longtime girlfriend today.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Torrey-Smith-Gets-Married-Today/8d74976c-ffd5-4a13-881d-cf19c723645a]View the full article[/url]

Great looking couple. Saw you guys at Towson mall together eating a pretzel a year or so ago. Torrey sure does have his head screwed on right. Congrats to you both and your future family.

Chanel and Torrey...On this special day of your wedding, wishing you a marriage of happiness and love that surrounds your life together like the unending circle of your wedding ring.

May the Lord bless and keep you. Congratulations!!!

Torrey, you really look handsome and happy. Hope you and your new wife have a truly special day. I also wish you the best and that your love for each other will last.

Congrats to the newlyweds!!! Bryan Hall is funny. I too tried the to attack the day with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind and got sent home cause they thought I had gone crazy; oh well.

Men accomplish amazing things with the support of a great woman. love is strength and family is life. can't wait

Hey Torrey, What happened to the Purple?! LOL, Congratulations to you and your BEAUTIFUL Bride! Wishing you "Love and Happiness" Al Green!

Torry all the best to you and your lovely bride. Congrats!! God Bless. I can't wait to see wedding pictures.

It's simple math really. A spouse divides your sadness and multiplies your happiness.<br /><br />Best wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

Chanel is sooo gorgeous. Congratulations Torrey and Chanel.

I love that quote; Attack this day with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind... That's a great Harbaugh thing....