#1 Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow-God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

http://profootballta...to-white-house/

I know that the rule of thumb is to not trust everything from the media. However, it seems Pollard been circulating around the media lately and not in a very positive way. He could been part of the mutiny, or not, but he really isn't afraid to talk about anything. Sometimes, avoiding the media and being quiet is the best option to avoid unwanted attention to a player and team. Pollard could have just said he had other plans, but adding the fact that he didn't want to be with certain people could mean many thing. He could have been misquoted, but he could be sending out his few remaining jabs. Pollard played well during his time here, but wore out his welcome by being outspoken. John Harbaugh dealt with these players before like Chris McAlister for example. 

Edited by Corvus Amplus, 15 May 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#2 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

Exactly why he was cut.  He was cut months ago and is still talking about it.  I know the media is asking these questions, but he doesn't have to give the answers he's giving.

#3 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,564 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

Yeah. I heard about this earlier today on The Fan. He sounds really bitter and isn't coming off very manly. Kinda sounds childish to me. I like Pollard and still do. I like the way he plays football. With that said, I definitely don't like his behavior or attitude at times. He comes off a bit selfish. 

I can't say I blame him about not wanting to go, however. It is a little awkward to be cut from the team you just helped get to the Super Bowl & then go with the team to the White House. It's not like he was a free agent or anything. 

#4 PurpleCityLights

PurpleCityLights

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

http://profootballta...to-white-house/

I know that the rule of thumb is to not trust everything from the media. However, it seems Pollard been circulating around the media lately and not in a very positive way. He could been part of the mutiny, or not, but he really isn't afraid to talk about anything. Sometimes, avoiding the media and being quiet is the best option to avoid unwanted attention to a player and team. Pollard could've just said he had other plans, but adding fact that he didn't want to be with certain people could mean many thing. He could've been misquoted, but he could be sending out his few remaining jabs. Pollard played well during his time here, but wore out his welcome by being outspoken. John Harbaugh dealed with these players before like Chris McAlister for example.

You must want these grow men to be mind less fools for the organization they play for. Heads up buddy, CrushBoy was the Union PR for the Raven Players so it was his job to speak out against things that they felt where wrong. Remember Harbs tried to make them play in full pads that time after the Houston lost, well that was against the new CBA rules buddy .......

#5 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Yeah. I heard about this earlier today on The Fan. He sounds really bitter and isn't coming off very manly. Kinda sounds childish to me. I like Pollard and still do. I like the way he plays football. With that said, I definitely don't like his behavior or attitude at times. He comes off a bit selfish. 

I can't say I blame him about not wanting to go, however. It is a little awkward to be cut from the team you just helped get to the Super Bowl & then go with the team to the White House. It's not like he was a free agent or anything. 

I agree.  It gets to a point where these answers should be something along the lines of "What's done is done.  I'm a Titan now." That's never his answer though.  It's always more complaining.  I'm annoyed with him in these 2 short months.  I can't imagine what it would be like seeing him everyday if this is any indication to why he was cut.

#6 ratedr

ratedr

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,336 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

He sounds bitter. Heard the interview live.

I don't blame him necessarily. He probably didn't think he was in jeopardy, played his heart out, only to be given the pink slip. But this is his fourth team and he's not even 30 years old so...it's time he looks at the man in the mirror, so the speak.

Edited by ratedr, 15 May 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#7 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,692 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

You must want these grow men to be mind less fools for the organization they play for. Heads up buddy, CrushBoy was the Union PR for the Raven Players so it was his job to speak out against things that they felt where wrong. Remember Harbs tried to make them play in full pads that time after the Houston lost, well that was against the new CBA rules buddy .......

How does this justify taking public shots at the team months after his release? 

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#8 Miami Hurricane

Miami Hurricane

Category 5

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Where in the CBA does it say no pads? I'm being serious I actually have no idea.
"It was cool."- Joe Flacco"When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in. You carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose."- Brian BillickOwner of Thomas Nast's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen who Enjoy Sailboats and Luther Vandross in the 2013 BR.com Franchise Mock<p>

#9 PurpleCityLights

PurpleCityLights

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

You all do know if the players didn't do what they did Cam would still be here.....can you say No Superbowl.

#10 blitzking33

blitzking33

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

Pollard just being Pollard...

All I have to say is..

2le5mw.jpg

r2oyg8.jpg

Edited by blitzking33, 15 May 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Posted Image

Let Pierce tot the ROC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:57 PM

You all do know if the players didn't do what they did Cam would still be here.....can you say No Superbowl.

What does that have to do with Cam...?

#12 EmpireState_Blackbird42

EmpireState_Blackbird42

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

It seems like the more he talks he'll just justify why we cut him. He needs to put aside his grudges and move on. I just hope he doesn't try to go to the Steelers at any point of his career. It would break my heart, he was one of my favorites.  

#13 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,194 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

Someone get that man a tissue!

2011 Pollard was a lot different than 2012 Pollard.
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#14 PurpleCityLights

PurpleCityLights

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

Someone get that man a tissue!

2011 Pollard was a lot different than 2012 Pollard.

Some one get Harbs a tissue. The players speak out , Cam gets fired so @ the end of this great Superbowl run he cleans house.....

#15 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,194 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Some one get Harbs a tissue. The players speak out , Cam gets fired so @ the end of this great Superbowl run he cleans house.....

Harbaugh fires Cam, wins the SB, then is mad?
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#16 PurpleCityLights

PurpleCityLights

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

Harbaugh fires Cam, wins the SB, then is mad?

Ozzie & Steve made Harbs let him go, dont know where you get your info from.....

#17 ratedr

ratedr

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,336 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

Ozzie & Steve made Harbs let him go, dont know where you get your info from.....

So if this were the case, what does that have to do with the players?

#18 rmw10

rmw10

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

So if this were the case, what does that have to do with the players?

Yeah I'm not getting the connection here either lol

#19 Speed Kills

Speed Kills

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

He has every reason to be pissed haha he went from the Ravens to the Titans after having an unbelievable year for us and being one of the leaders of this defense! That's like going from traveling first class and staying in the Ritz to traveling on the Bolt bus and sleeping 4 people to a bed at the Motel 6 haha. Let him be salty and talk. Whatever.

#20 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,990 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Yeah, where did you get that info from? Your bum, I'd imagine? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users